Vanguard Reveal Thursday 19th

J4MES OX4D

6 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

They are doing it within Warzone which is beyond stupid

Any addition was obviously going to be connected into the new 'hub' of Call of Duty ever since they created Cold War and MW user interface to be connected as one. I'd actually think we need whatever update is coming to be connected to Warzone as thats their future. Lets just hope it isn't a waste of space campaign or additional MP part.

This franchise needs a really long break.  Or a bullet.  One or the other.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Any addition was obviously going to be connected into the new 'hub' of Call of Duty ever since they created Cold War and MW user interface to be connected as one. I'd actually think we need whatever update is coming to be connected to Warzone as thats their future. Lets just hope it isn't a waste of space campaign or additional MP part.

I just wished they revealed the game on YouTube rather than doing it in-game which is painfully restricted. Their last reveal this way was an mortifying embarrassment and completely underwhelming as they tried painfully to copy Fortnite's way of childish marketing. They'd have a far bigger reach if they just did it old-school rather than desperately trying to reel people back to Warzone for a couple of games. 

On 8/17/2021 at 8:53 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

I just wished they revealed the game on YouTube rather than doing it in-game which is painfully restricted. Their last reveal this way was an mortifying embarrassment and completely underwhelming as they tried painfully to copy Fortnite's way of childish marketing. They'd have a far bigger reach if they just did it old-school rather than desperately trying to reel people back to Warzone for a couple of games. 

They'll probably make a balls up of it anyway. I'll wait to watch it later on YouTube when all the streamers have uploaded it

On 8/17/2021 at 8:53 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

This reveal will be just as bad. I'm only keeping an eye on this game as I want to see just what a piece of shit it's going to be.

fart.gif

7 hours ago, Dan94 said:

They'll probably make a balls up of it anyway. I'll wait to watch it later on YouTube when all the streamers have uploaded it

I reckon all the streamers will have their pre-made videos ready to go after about 15-30 minutes of the in-game reveal. Maybe even 5 minutes. Such a silly way of doing things!