Minecraft FG Realm Cross Platform Server - for all of FG

Greboth

Hey folks. Gabe is wanting to have a bash on the FG server now. Do you guys need to add him and then he'll need a code to access the realm?

He's playing on xbox and his user name is gabe616 (#2894). Appreciate the help folks, I'm a total muppet when it comes to Minecraft (amongst many other things!!)

46 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Bloody legend!!

How does he go about joining the server now? Or will he have an invite pending?

When he is on Minecraft, and selects Play, he can tab across to Servers and then see friends realms. It'll be called EagleEye with some numbers as thats Matts PSN. Just join and away you he goes.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

When he is on Minecraft, and selects Play, he can tab across to Servers and then see friends realms. It'll be called EagleEye with some numbers as thats Matts PSN. Just join and away you he goes.

Cheers buddy. Will let him crack on tomorrow

Yep, very alive and kicking. Cal @TheMuggySpud . Quite a lot of us do go back and forth on it too. Probably should do a tour of it one day so you know who is on it and what we've made so far. Would love to see you get a nice base on there bud!

On 4/29/2022 at 6:30 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Yep, very alive and kicking. Cal @TheMuggySpud . Quite a lot of us do go back and forth on it too. Probably should do a tour of it one day so you know who is on it and what we've made so far. Would love to see you get a nice base on there bud!

Fuck yes. I'm definitely gonna join and add to the town

On 8/10/2021 at 10:30 PM, Misneach_ said:

E1078F28-DFB8-4520-9BAE-EC6FE1167FE6.jpeg

@TheMuggySpud  Cal, this is the one you click and that will connect you. If not, I'll switch on in a minute and see if I can invite you but I think it maybe something Matty @Misneach_  has to do if you can't do this. I know the link works as it worked for a number already, including my daughter.👍

• GazzaGarratt changed the title to Minecraft FG Realm Cross Platform Server - for all of FG

So, with the help of @Greboth I've finally managed to get back on the Minecraft Realm Server. I've been stuck in a loading screen since the latest update came out introducing the Wild update and there has been no way to fix it. Deleting, reinstalling, leaving and rejoining the server just didn't work. Finally found a potential solution that I was in the server but I didn't know. I needed to refind the server, and then get killed by someone with some Wither Roses. Up steps @Greboth on upon hearing those delightful words to him.

As soon as I died, up I popped into the game in a fresh place. Amazing. Thanks mate, its been annoying as hell just not being able to pop on for a few little bits here and there.

In other news, we really should start building a wall where we can capture who has been on the FG server and help us know where everyone's builds are. Eventually i'd love to build a Sky Station, with multiple drop offs to different areas with their respective houses or other creations. If anyone wants to join and help feel free and start talking about how to do this!

Outside of that, i've just been updating the golden bridge abit to Yara's house across from the main spawn area and also building a small fireworks display on some extended floating islands outside @Lurch 's and my mountain house cos there really hasn't been any reason to go near them since we built them. With the help of @Greboth again, it seems to have a better delay system so I just need to add some:

• Railings so people don't fall off
  • Fireworks and tons of pretty ones
  • Large Chest for extra storage
  • Make the island look more like a floating island with blocks underneath
  • signage to explain how it all works

Hopefully at nighttime when its finished people can log on and see some fireworks working at random occasions 😄

What's everyone else been building?? There seems to be so many different builds on there now, its great because I can't keep up! 😅

17 hours ago, Tove said:

Is this something that is still active? I enjoy a bit of Minecraft every now and again. 

I've got to check to be honest. Annoyingly, a lot of us couldn't get on after one of the later updates to Minecraft on PSN. Strange because PC wise some people could get on still. We've got a huge communal place we've built and it would've been ace to link it all together somehow. I'll check over the next few days but feel free to see if you can use the Friend Code that @Misneach_  posted early in this thread.

Will likely to try to find some time for this again in the coming weeks.

I'd like to try and build a communal area where anybody that comes and joins the server sticks up a sign in a hall/museum to show people who has been on the server and potentially where their 'Home' is on the Realm. I think that would be pretty cool and give people more places of interest to go and visit...not to mention it will also help my idea of a supersky train station to help visit most places.

Let us know if anyone is interested in designing something with us all (otherwise its probably just me 😄)

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Will likely to try to find some time for this again in the coming weeks.

I'd like to try and build a communal area where anybody that comes and joins the server sticks up a sign in a hall/museum to show people who has been on the server and potentially where their 'Home' is on the Realm. I think that would be pretty cool and give people more places of interest to go and visit...not to mention it will also help my idea of a supersky train station to help visit most places.

Let us know if anyone is interested in designing something with us all (otherwise its probably just me 😄)

That sounds fun and I'd love to help if I can find the time 🤘