Issue When Logged Out

When I'm signed out and I look at the forum, every post contains this rather than the actual context. Anyone else seen this? 

[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

29 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

@J4MES OX4D  - updates were pushed out. Let us know if you are still seeing an error?

Thanks!

Fixed now, good job! 

Funnily enough I logged out and quickly looked at my post in this thread and thought it was still occurring but this time with my thread context but then I remembered I posted it as an example😅 What tit I am! 

*whew*

At least he didn't stumble upon the simulation.... er.....uh........

Glad it's good now?....

Yes, that one. 😉

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

When you clear your browsing history, cookies and cache it logs you out of most sites as well. Usually it causes you to reset your password as well. My question to @J4MES OX4D  is what other filth have you been looking at? 😂

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

If I stay logged in then I look a rite tit cos people will think i'm on here 24 hours a day instead of the 20 that I usually am😎

Maybe I need to create an OCD FG Medal for us weirdos that love this place too much 😄