Nfl 2021

Antpool84

1 hour ago, Antpool84 said:

Yeah, it has been a really good wild card weekend so far. Was hoping the Steelers would go through but the score didn't really surprise me, and the Bills and Bucs were both pretty much nailed on wins.

I listened to the last quarter of the 49ers-Cowboys game last night on 5 live - got tonlove some Vernon Kay analysis 😁 - and they were mentioning that they were giving away for too many penalties again, just in the quarter i heard there was more than usual lol.

Really looking forward to the Divisionals. Bills-Chiefs and Bengals-Titans will both be great games, but i think Green Bay will go over the 49ers with relative ease with the way Rodgers has been playing. Hoping for a Cardinals win tonight, which will set up another great game between them and the Bucs

I was actually pretty impressed with the 49ers, not seen much of them this season, but they handled Dallas pretty well, so might not be so easy for GB. Dont really mind who wins tonight, either will give a good game against the Bucs. Should be a great weekend, although I do with they were starting earlier, bengals v titans only one i can watch live

I think titans over Bengals, Packers will do 49ers tho I hope not, same deal with the buccs.

Now KC v bills will depend mainly on what teams turn up. I'm going to say bills after seeing the destruction job they did on the jaguars in disguise last weekend.

1 hour ago, techno said:

Now KC v bills will depend mainly on what teams turn up. I'm going to say bills after seeing the destruction job they did on the jaguars in disguise last weekend.

I have to agree, the Bills are looking pretty strong at the moment, and I  still fancy them for a Superbowl spot

Damn Aaron Rodgers and his Packers!!! I thought theybwoyld be nailed on to beat the 49ers, but NOOOOOOO!! On an NFL group this morning a Packers fan called them choke artists and that they are the Spurs of the NFL 😂😂😂 I still think the Bucs and Bills will make the Conference finals though.

I got a retweet and a like from Jason Bell and Osi Umenyiora after a tagged them which made my morning too 😁😁

1 hour ago, Antpool84 said:

I 100% agree with you on that

Yeah I do too.

Couldn't believe the Packers score.

Yeah nice to see OSI was wrong again 🤣 Packers definitely seem like the choke team in the playoffs.

Both top seeds out...now just need the buccs out and all's good 😁

Just watched the highlights of Chiefs v Bills, just the greatest game. Mahones v Allen, both were fantastic. Thought all the matches this weekend were great, three walk off field goal victories for the visiting teams, and then that Chiefs win. Chiefs v Rams for the Superbowl, pleased i put a bet on the chiefs at the start of the post-season !

53 minutes ago, techno said:

They were good games which is what I'm hoping for when it comes to the Superbowl especially after last year. 

Looking forward to watching the bills chiefs highlights 

its an unbelievable game - i have this app called NFL Game Day so i can watch pretty much all of it live or on 'full match in 40 minutes' re-run, and which i did this morning. Just great. I think the two conference championship games will be great as well

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

its an unbelievable game - i have this app called NFL Game Day so i can watch pretty much all of it live or on 'full match in 40 minutes' re-run, and which i did this morning. Just great. I think the two conference championship games will be great as well

I've just had a small taster I found a video that just showed KC highlights nothing from the bills.

5 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Just watched the highlights of Chiefs v Bills, just the greatest game. Mahones v Allen, both were fantastic. Thought all the matches this weekend were great, three walk off field goal victories for the visiting teams, and then that Chiefs win. Chiefs v Rams for the Superbowl, pleased i put a bet on the chiefs at the start of the post-season !

The Chiefs-Bills game was incredible!! Best game i've seen in a long time. Felt absolutely gutted for Josh Allen at the end. And i'm so glad the Rams beat the Bucs, although that was a nailbiter too! Would love to see a Rams-Chiefs Superbowl now. 

It will be interesting now to find out what Brady does as he said he will thinking about his future day by day, wouldnt surprise me if he retires with Aaron Rodgers and Big Ben now

So Tom Brady has announced he is retiring. He has had an amazing career, and although i'm a Falcons fan and was gutted when he took us apart on the 4th quarter of the Superbowl, I have always enjoyed watching him play and admire what he has accomplished in the game, winning 7 Superbowls!!! I think he has chosen the right time to step away from the game though as he has passed his peak and with the likes of Mahomes, Burrows, Allen, and Herbert all bringing in a new generation of QBs i think he would have started to struggle to keep pace with them. He will always be one of the greatest players of all time and it won't be long before he is inducted into the Hall of Fame

FB_IMG_1643486888604.jpg

I think you're right Gary, that end of first half defensive stand by the Bengals gave them impetus which they carried forward into the second half. Their pick from Mahomes sealed it.

Superbowl prediction? Head = Rams, Heart = Bengals  I hope it's the Bengals too 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork