Nfl 2021

Antpool84

9 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Yeah the NFC looks a lot more open than the AFC where Kansas look nailed on. Horrible feeling the bloody Cowboys are going to win the NFC. 

Yeah, i think you might be right, they have been looking pretty good lately so wouldn't surprise me to see them make the Superbowl. If it goes to the Chiefs and the Cowboys i think pretty much everyone except Dallas fans will be a Chiefs fan for the night 😂

I'm pretty sure that those warm blooded Cowboys might find an icy cold Lambo and AR12 would be no walk in the park. Packers are very close to being NFC top seed and the accompanying bye week

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

42 minutes ago, techno said:

Indianapolis colts 😂

I know right!! All they had to do waa beat the Jags 😂 good ol' Carson Wentz 😂😂

So now the regular season is pretty much done (and i haven't got the Falcons to follow) what is everyones predictions for the playoffs?

I'm still thinking as much as I would like to see the Bills face the Packers at the Superbowl i think it will be the Chiefs. It's doubtful nut I wouldn't mind seeing Big Ben and the Steelers go all the way if this is his last season. I think as an outside bet i'd go for a Bengals-Cardinals superbowl

57 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

Lol i would love to seen them knock off the Chiefs!!!

Yeah man. Would be crazy upset. Big Ben making the playoffs in his final season is a great story but beating the #2 cheifs and advancing is just icing on the cake. 

I was at the Steelers final home game and I can’t remember a more awesome exit for a player. Everyone stayed for probably 20 mins or so just cheering him on. 

52B1AEE3-36DA-4054-93C7-5F52E9EDD24D.jpeg

DDADAA65-1AF0-403E-AC14-7F5FC12C7FD7.jpeg

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yeah man. Would be crazy upset. Big Ben making the playoffs in his final season is a great story but beating the #2 cheifs and advancing is just icing on the cake. 

I was at the Steelers final home game and I can’t remember a more awesome exit for a player. Everyone stayed for probably 20 mins or so just cheering him on. 

Wow!!! That looks awesome, i bet the atmosphere was amazing!

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Love that fella what a great memory.

14 hours ago, Jason said:

That looks insane! @Antpool84 we need a lads long weekend over there to watch a game. I reckon the ladies would go for that plan 😆

Lets go Cardinals! lol 

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

3 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

That looks insane! @Antpool84 we need a lads long weekend over there to watch a game. I reckon the ladies would go for that plan 😆

Lets go Cardinals! lol 

That definitely sounds like a plan to me dude 😄 i would love to see a game at an actual NFL stadium.

share-gb.jpg
WWW.SUPERBOWLCHALLENGE.CO.UK

Think you know who will win Super Bowl LVI? Make your playoff predictions and win...

Sky sports are running a super bowl challenge to predict the playoffs. I've had a go, ended up with a Bills Packers SB 😁

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Anyone but ‘dem Cowboys’ 

I fancy a Titans v Packers final. I think both those teams have the top two Coach of the Year candidates but GB have the MVP in Rodgers

I definitely agree with you about Rodgers, he has had a great season. 

Got to think the Titans and Green Bay have such an advantage with a bye next week and home field advantage throughout that they will make the superbowl. Whilst i was hopefully for Kansas they seem to have stuttered a bit (from the exact moment i put a bet on them to win the Superbowl!).  Derrick Henry's return is a big plus for the titans.

On 1/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, Plumbers Crack said:

Watched the Raiders v Bengals game (while playing 7DTD 😂) which was a good watch for the neutral

Yeah that was a good game. Just been catching up on the highlights of last night, wild card weekend is interesting in that it shows how good the really good teams are - Buffalo, Tampa and Kansa basically all had blow out games even though this is the best 14 teams. 49ers v Cowboys was a good game, and yeah, goodbye cowboys. They were terrible, foul after foul after foul and then Prescott basically blew the chance for a hail mary win, really poor decision. The only bad thing about the Cowboys loss was remembering how easily they beat Washington, and then how badly they sucked when pressure came.

Some great match's shaping up for next weekend, unfortunately not well timed from my point of view!

43 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Yeah that was a good game. Just been catching up on the highlights of last night, wild card weekend is interesting in that it shows how good the really good teams are - Buffalo, Tampa and Kansa basically all had blow out games even though this is the best 14 teams. 49ers v Cowboys was a good game, and yeah, goodbye cowboys. They were terrible, foul after foul after foul and then Prescott basically blew the chance for a hail mary win, really poor decision. The only bad thing about the Cowboys loss was remembering how easily they beat Washington, and then how badly they sucked when pressure came.

Some great match's shaping up for next weekend, unfortunately not well timed from my point of view!

Yeah, it has been a really good wild card weekend so far. Was hoping the Steelers would go through but the score didn't really surprise me, and the Bills and Bucs were both pretty much nailed on wins.

I listened to the last quarter of the 49ers-Cowboys game last night on 5 live - got tonlove some Vernon Kay analysis 😁 - and they were mentioning that they were giving away for too many penalties again, just in the quarter i heard there was more than usual lol.

Really looking forward to the Divisionals. Bills-Chiefs and Bengals-Titans will both be great games, but i think Green Bay will go over the 49ers with relative ease with the way Rodgers has been playing. Hoping for a Cardinals win tonight, which will set up another great game between them and the Bucs