Jump to content

Nfl 2021


Antpool84
 Share

Recommended Posts

With only 45 days until the new NFL season kicks off, is anyone else looking forward to the start of the season? Being a Falcons fan it's going to be an interesting season to say the least with the change in management and coaching, and with the departure of Julio Jones to Tennessee and arrival of 1st round draft pick Kyle Pitts. Hoping both the defence and offence can pull it together this season. 

 

I think the Bucs and Chiefs will both have another solid season as neither have seen much change in the squad. I was surprised at Carson Wentz leaving the Eagles for the Colts with how long he has been there, and i can't see him having a massive impact. I will definitely be keeping an eye on Trevor Lawrence with all the hype that has surrounded the 1st pick, will he make a massive difference to the Jaguars 🤔

 

Looking forward to the return of the London games too, especially since the Falcons playing over here again.

 

So whats everyones predictions for the upcoming season? Anyone else going to the London games?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

I’ll be going to one of the London games although got a feeling they won’t actually happen.

 

Washington fan , so hoping they can build on an improved season last year . 

I'm hoping they do, really missed them last year, especially since im a falcons fan lol

 

It would be good to see them get a decent season, still can't get used to calling the Washington Football Team though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

 

It would be good to see them get a decent season, still can't get used to calling the Washington Football Team though

Same here !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After the shit show the Superbowl was I'm looking forward to hopefully an exciting season. 

Not a clue of the movers and shakers but I expect the usual teams will be vying for a play off place but I'll be waiting to see who comes through with the surprise package.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep, quietly buzzing for kick off here as well. The WFT seem to be going about business nicely without too much fuss and Ron Rivera looks to have the man management skills this fairly young team needs. Just need FitzMagic to show what he can do now he’s in a team with weapons.

 

I’m hoping for a deeper playoff run than last season but, realistically, I feel a SB appearance is asking a bit too much.

 

@Baabcat What do you think Bob?

plumberscracknewsiggimpupdated.jpg


Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Yep, quietly buzzing for kick off here as well. The WFT seem to be going about business nicely without too much fuss and Ron Rivera looks to have the man management skills this fairly young team needs. Just need FitzMagic to show what he can do now he’s in a team with weapons.

 

I’m hoping for a deeper playoff run than last season but, realistically, I feel a SB appearance is asking a bit too much.

 

@Baabcat What do you think Bob?


Im hoping for another divisional title (hopefully the rabble in our division have stayed as bad as they were last year and we’ve gone forward ) . So that would be playoffs again but I suspect we are a way off the Super Bowl.

 

Wish we had a name though, esp as I always read WFT as WTF 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 6:19 PM, Antpool84 said:

With only 45 days until the new NFL season kicks off, is anyone else looking forward to the start of the season? Being a Falcons fan it's going to be an interesting season to say the least with the change in management and coaching, and with the departure of Julio Jones to Tennessee and arrival of 1st round draft pick Kyle Pitts. Hoping both the defence and offence can pull it together this season. 

 

I think the Bucs and Chiefs will both have another solid season as neither have seen much change in the squad. I was surprised at Carson Wentz leaving the Eagles for the Colts with how long he has been there, and i can't see him having a massive impact. I will definitely be keeping an eye on Trevor Lawrence with all the hype that has surrounded the 1st pick, will he make a massive difference to the Jaguars 🤔

 

Looking forward to the return of the London games too, especially since the Falcons playing over here again.

 

So whats everyones predictions for the upcoming season? Anyone else going to the London games?

 

Over the years i've aksed FGers to help me understand what team I should follow but as there's never much buzz here I kind of miss when everything starts until I hear Superbowl is coming around again!

 

How is the Fantasy Football league work? Is it quite difficult to do and do you need to start it soon at all? Could've been a good thing to help people here keep some interest in this egg hand chasing game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

 

Over the years i've aksed FGers to help me understand what team I should follow but as there's never much buzz here I kind of miss when everything starts until I hear Superbowl is coming around again!

 

How is the Fantasy Football league work? Is it quite difficult to do and do you need to start it soon at all? Could've been a good thing to help people here keep some interest in this egg hand chasing game.

Support Washington 

 

In terms of keeping up with it I’m hoping the bbc have their regular NFL show back, easily the most entertaining show on the bbc, due to the bants. Starts in September !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

 

Over the years i've aksed FGers to help me understand what team I should follow but as there's never much buzz here I kind of miss when everything starts until I hear Superbowl is coming around again!

 

How is the Fantasy Football league work? Is it quite difficult to do and do you need to start it soon at all? Could've been a good thing to help people here keep some interest in this egg hand chasing game.

 

I'm an Atlanta fan and have been since i started following the NFL properly. I'd seen them play and liked the team, and i've got a trend of supporting teams in red (Man Utd, Roma, Chicago Bulls lol). At the moment the Jacksonville Jaguars are classed as our home team when it comes to the international games.

 

I've tried the fantasy league and absolutely sucked 😂 I wouldnt know where to start with setting one up to be honest dude. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Carson Wentz having a foot operation, out for 5 - 12 weeks

 

Yeah, got to have a bone removed from his foot. He has the worst luck with injuries, and i bet the Colts arn't too happy either after bringing him in to replace Andrew Luck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Antpool84 said:

 

Yeah, got to have a bone removed from his foot. He has the worst luck with injuries, and i bet the Colts arn't too happy either after bringing him in to replace Andrew Luck

Didn’t he replace Philip Rivers?

plumberscracknewsiggimpupdated.jpg


Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

BOOM!! Managed to get tickets to the Falcons game in London in October!! 😀😀 Can't wait!!!

 

Nice, dude.  Their offense should be pretty potent this year.  Keep an eye on that rookie TE.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

 

Nice, dude.  Their offense should be pretty potent this year.  Keep an eye on that rookie TE.  

Yeah, really looking forward to seeing what he brings to the team, especially after losing Julio to the Titans

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Antpool84 said:

BOOM!! Managed to get tickets to the Falcons game in London in October!! 😀😀 Can't wait!!!

Nice man! thats gonna be epic!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy