BF2042 Portal

J4MES OX4D

Basically a custom game feature (not a map editor sadly) where you can design your own matches and rules that can be played with friends or added to a dedicated server browser. Content including maps, guns and vehicles from past Battlefield games.

fgKN6ZZWGWmM5ubcU6ZKW5-1200-80.png
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Make custom Battlefield modes with stuff from Battlefield 1942, Bad Company 2, and Battlefield 3.

Looks kinda cool being able to have 2042 soldiers against WW2 ones!

I came in here to post about but you beat me to it 🖕

This looks absolutely awesome in all fairness. It should stop the game getting boring and keep it entertaining for years.

I might create a game and whenever @Diddums plays he only ever gets a torch to use as a weapon.

fart.gif

How have I missed this?! This seriously looks like an amazing feature and something that pretty much is right in FG's sweet spot. Is there any news that this is fully available for all PS4 and PS5 players?? I wonder if there are any restrictions of any kind - all the trailer ideas looked amazing, especially the shock medics against ze Germans with only knives!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

19 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How have I missed this?! This seriously looks like an amazing feature and something that pretty much is right in FG's sweet spot. Is there any news that this is fully available for all PS4 and PS5 players?? I wonder if there are any restrictions of any kind - all the trailer ideas looked amazing, especially the shock medics against ze Germans with only knives!

I'm assuming that it will work with PS4 but you'll just be limited to 64 players like the normal game.

fart.gif

On 7/25/2021 at 9:48 AM, MrBiron said:

I'm assuming that it will work with PS4 but you'll just be limited to 64 players like the normal game.

Thats still pretty good though. 64 players isn't seen these days enough so if it helps fill lobbies, then lets look at that as a positive.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb