Jackass Forever

J4MES OX4D

On 7/20/2021 at 6:42 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

I hope it stands the test of time for stupidity

I hope so too...just not so sure in the PC world we live in now. Just nice to see them mainly doing okay as they get older.

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I hope so too...just not so sure in the PC world we live in now. Just nice to see them mainly doing okay as they get older.

Wankers doing pranks on social media, spiderman chinning female Asda workers, maybe that PC world only exists in the peoples heads.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Just now, phil bottle said:

Wankers doing pranks on social media, spiderman chinning female Asda workers, maybe that PC world only exists in the peoples heads.

Lol, I think people these days must've looked at Jackals of old and thought, oh that's how I get famous and then forgot they didn't go out to anyone else other than themselves.

I had a love hate relationship with Jackass of old as I don't like cringey acts which some were but within it there were some golden moments that they did, usually the ones that their mates didn't know what was going on.

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Lol, I think people these days must've looked at Jackals of old and thought, oh that's how I get famous and then forgot they didn't go out to anyone else other than themselves.

I had a love hate relationship with Jackass of old as I don't like cringey acts which some were but within it there were some golden moments that they did, usually the ones that their mates didn't know what was going on.

Totally agree 😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

51 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

After seeing pranks like that and all these idiotic social experiments, I'd actually welcome vintage pranks like Jackass again - they may be dangerous and stupid but anything is better than the current breed of TikTok shite and YouTube fakery. 

After watching the trailer i'm really looking forward to this, but really hoping it lives up to the expectations and we haven't seen the best bits in the trailer. It's great to see it is still the original crew pretty much and it brought back memories of religiously watching the series on tv back in the day.

14 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

This is the shit I love😂

Man, that was the EXACT same clip I thought about when I posted above! Nothing beats the simple pranks like those ones 🤣🤣 And I though Bam was knocked out when he took that hit! 🤣🤣🤣🤣