Upcoming FG Summer Updates! Achievements, Push Notifications and more!

1 hour ago, Teenwolf25 said:

How do we find the seasonal challenge page to see what we have to farm?? 😂

lolz, well if you want seasonal medals and challenges then you can help us out creating some!

1 hour ago, Antpool84 said:

This all sounds awesome dude! Looking forward to the updates. The gamerscore and medals update sounds like it will be pretty cool, give us all a little something extra to aim for 

That's the hope from a fun point of view - we all love to see stuff Level Up these days! Who knows...one day if we nail it right we could give away special extras based on certain criteria. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though! 😄

2 hours ago, Antpool84 said:

Just been on my profile and noticed the badges and rank progress, is that part of the update or something i have just missed before 🤦‍♂️😂

I had to the upgrades to the entire site so in addition in made some of these elements live ahead of when they're actually ready to be used! 😅 We always knew this would be the way, so keep watching this space and over the course of the next few weeks you'll likely see these expand and re-run as we tinker with the points and ranks system around it. Doing it as quick as we can though! Hopefully the little updates you can see already will be enjoyed!