Star Citizen Night?

Bluebear

I'm up for whenever though I'd say the new patch is still a couple of weeks before going live and no reason not to jump in before then. Stick up a calendar event on a convenient day maybe?

Players here who I know own the game are  

@GazzaGarratt

@Diddums

@Plumbers Crack

@tronic44

I see Elite Dangerous players starting to come across to Star Citizen now, interesting to see Obsidianant make a video recently 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

My GPU is in for repairs at the moment, so I'm on a trusty old 750ti, which I think will spontaneously combust if I throw SC at it 😂

Will definitely give it a go once I've got ye olde trusty 2070S back tho, so I can be put to shame by @Plumbers Crack 's new monster 😄

banlol.png

On 6/30/2021 at 4:32 PM, phil bottle said:

I'm up for whenever though I'd say the new patch is still a couple of weeks before going live

Will you share when you see the patch is up mate? Once we have a date, lets just whack a date in the Calendar to see if we can pick this up once more.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Will you share when you see the patch is up mate? Once we have a date, lets just whack a date in the Calendar to see if we can pick this up once more.

Sure, seems the best way to go.

The new patch is currently being tested by players before it goes live so kinks can be ironed out. It's a big update as they're removing Port Olisar and replacing it with a cloud city type thing, looks amazing.

I also believe they're introducing their version of permadeath for the first time. 

There's a lot of stuff to do in game now but it needs to run well so will be interesting. Give it a week or so I reckon.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Let me know when you all plan to do this and I'll try to hop in as well.  

What days/evenings/afternoons work best for you? Its likely it'll be on the Calendar a few weeks in advance so as you're in America give us some days and approx timings you're most likely around and we'll make it happen.

36 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What days/evenings/afternoons work best for you? Its likely it'll be on the Calendar a few weeks in advance so as you're in America give us some days and approx timings you're most likely around and we'll make it happen.

Weekdays: 2:45 PM EST - 5 PM EST

Weekends: Random as hell, but usually after 9 PM EST

Don't worry about scheduling it around me.  I'll try to work in to fit w/ you guys.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

On 7/13/2021 at 7:46 PM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Weekends: Random as hell, but usually after 9 PM EST

This one could be a little tricky Tommy...it's 02.00 local for us in the UK! 🤣

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

It's running the best I've ever seen it, so well in fact I keep jumping on late at night to do a few jobs. 

I noticed one specific bug that has been fixed that made me happy.

I had to deliver some tungsten to Port Olisar. But when I went there I landed on the wrong strut. This is usually very annoying as you can't go inside and walk between struts, they're all self-contained. So you have to space walk to the other strut while carrying a crate. It used to be a 50% of dying when you land as the character would fall over and break his neck.... but I chanced it and now when you land, instead of falling over I landed very gracefully. Great qol improvement as i often make the mistake of not paying attention when I'm asking for permission to dock and end up in the wrong part of the space station.

I'll be on a bit today and this week as I'm now at 250k and just 20k more to buy a dragonfly. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg