Random Fitness Gear

RenFengge

Do you know why I work out? Because I have always enjoyed watching the athleticism of my favorite super heroes and game characters and want just a sliver of it.

Also, because I really hated not being able to train with my cousins growing up since I was the only girl.

Anyway. Thought I would start a thread about random fitness gear (whether it be gym clothes or actual gear).

Being that we're all gamers, and I know there's quite a many comic book fans in here, I present to you... fitness gear where you can sort of dress up as your favorite comic book character. Wolverine. Captain America. Black Panther. Flash. Batman, Thor... Women's stuff supposed coming soon (whomp whomp):

WWW.SUPERX.CO

BUNDLE INCLUDES LOGAN S2 Premium Hoodie LOGAN S2 Premium Joggers Free Exclusive ORIGIN Tank Top Free USA Shipping Look & Feel Like A Superhero The LOGAN Series 2 Hoodie is the newest addition...

For running I own 2 sets of lycras multiple types of shorts lost count on how many running t-shirts I own as most races/events you get one then there's my hydration back pack which I have 2 and a couple of belts which you can carry water bottles then there's my trainers which I needed a few of depending the terrain so I own 3 pairs but the most important accessory is my watch.

slamminbones.png

On 6/27/2021 at 9:08 PM, RenFengge said:

Do you know why I work out? Because I have always enjoyed watching the athleticism of my favorite super heroes and game characters and want just a sliver of it.

Also, because I really hated not being able to train with my cousins growing up since I was the only girl.

Anyway. Thought I would start a thread about random fitness gear (whether it be gym clothes or actual gear).

Being that we're all gamers, and I know there's quite a many comic book fans in here, I present to you... fitness gear where you can sort of dress up as your favorite comic book character. Wolverine. Captain America. Black Panther. Flash. Batman, Thor... Women's stuff supposed coming soon (whomp whomp):

WWW.SUPERX.CO

BUNDLE INCLUDES LOGAN S2 Premium Hoodie LOGAN S2 Premium Joggers Free Exclusive ORIGIN Tank Top Free USA Shipping Look & Feel Like A Superhero The LOGAN Series 2 Hoodie is the newest addition...

I wouldn't wear these for gym work...but I could see myself being in a hoodie just for daily use. Totally agree with the feeling of wanting to feel like a super hero though 😄

Whats helped me most the skintight breathable t-shirts. I wear one underneath a normal football shirt when I go to run around like an idiot for an hour with everyone. Before this, i used to wear 3,4 or 5 layers of standard clothes, depending on the weather. I feel I like i need to sweat when im playing sports or some form of fitness otherwise its not doing anything for me. The skintight breathable shirts allow for me to wear less layers but still generate sweat enough to make me realise i've had a decent workout. 

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Do we have any Strongman athletes here? Because I am obviously doing the Strongman workshops for my gym this year, and my arms with the atlas stones!

So, I'm looking at these:

WWW.SERIOUSSTEEL.COM

A HISTORY OF THE SERIOUS STEEL STONE SLEEVES  It took us close to a year to design and develop these stone sleeves.  Beginning back in 2016, with just a sketch and some leather, we began forming and...

Meanwhile, I want these for my MMA:

mvp-boxing-pro-deluxe-tan-leather-mma-gl
WWW.MODESTVINTAGEPLAYER.COM

Elevate your MMA experience with this beautiful vintage inspired PRO Series MMA Glove set by the Modest Vintage Player. Individually hand-crafted in small batches using the finest genuine full-grain cowhide...

I've never done an Strongman work (just power lifting), but those leather sleeves are awesome looking. Way better than the tape that people usually use. If you plan on training for any comps I would look into whether or not those will be comp legal.