Destiny 2 - Raids on PC (Planning)

RenFengge

Destiny 2 - Raids on PC (Planning)  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's get the PC raids and players going! Let us know when works best for you to run raids. We'll go from there. If a different time works better for you and it's not listed, feel free to post in the comments.

I think our first raid on PC went well! And, it seems like the 11AM ET/4PM GMT on Saturdays works for everyone.

Only exception is that my next 2 Saturdays are a bit full with other plans. I'll still post a Destiny 2 PC event, but you guys can decide on what you want to do during those times. I think just getting the rest of us adjusted to playing on PC would be a good idea anyway. I should be back on schedule for July 24th.

(Side note - my next 2 Sundays are MMA free with a schedule change... so I'll be around for our usual PlayStation raids on Sundays for those two days)

I’m away this weekend as well.  Heading out Friday morning and I won’t be home until Monday evening. I’ll be down for anything the following week though. 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I'm not really available this weekend but likelihood is that I can try and be available for some timings on one of the days, dependent on what the family plans are when we get to them!

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm not really available this weekend but likelihood is that I can try and be available for some timings on one of the days, dependent on what the family plans are when we get to them!

No worries! Not sure a PC raid will happen this weekend as I have a full day booked with my mother, which will probably leave me looking for lots of alcohol by the end of the day. I'd like to see if others will just get used to the time too and run some other stuff lol. 

8 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

i don't know yet if i can since weekend is coming and maybe the family would like to go out etc, but i will know until friday at best

No worries! It doesn't seem like many people will be around this weekend anyway. It's summer everywhere. 😄

I'm pondering another PC raid run when @TurboR56Mini  and I get back from holiday. Anyone up for it on Saturday, August 14th at 11AM ET/4PM GMT? Part of me thinks I'll hit the gym for a basic weightlifting session that day. Part of me is really laughing at that idea. So, if you need it to be a tad earlier, also let me know?

My plan whilst I'm on holiday is try and sort my PC heating issues first before trying this again. I have the thermal paste so will look at it after going away for a few days.

Is beyond Light required for this? I only have Forsaken and Shadowkeep at the moment. I have BL on PlayStation and it's coming to xbox gamepass for pc soon but if it's needed for the 14th then I won't be able.

Reinstalling D2 to Steam now anyway just in case. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg