Sea of Thieves - A Pirate's Life (Pirates of the Caribbean crossover!)

Sea of Thieves probably won of the best reveals at E3 if I'm honest with this amazing crossover they now have in game as of yesterday!

When I first watched this, I literally couldn't believe they've managed to keep this quiet and release it so soon after the trailer! This is always the game that I want to get back into every time I see it, but its all about lining up a crew to be around. Its hilarious as hell, and more intense than you realise because of how the crew have to work together to even just get the ship to the right island.

I've always struggled though with how to find the next steps to the quests or Tall Tales as they are called I believe. Any help is greatly appreciated because this has been well received and a permanent change to the game.

Anyone else interested? Apparently you can now make an alliance between ships and crews so arguably you can have more than 4 people on working towards similar or the same loot/goals.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just giving this a nudge as there are rumours swirling that Microsoft are looking to bring a few more games to Playstation and Switch, one of them being Sea of Thieves -

WWW.TRUETROPHIES.COM

Sea of Thieves PS5 rumors suggest Microsoft's pirate adventure might commandeer Sony consoles in a move that would benefit both...

Be interesting if so, it would show Microsoft are moving away from a dedicated console I think with a focus more on the service side of things, does it lean in towards the cloud future in that they don't see the consoles being quite as important anymore as Sony still view them?

And if it does come to PS, would it interest anyone here to pick it up?

A few of us have played before but on PC. Game would be much bigger if it was multi platform. Just a shame party sizes are so small. If Skull & Bones turns out decent I'd say more would end up playing that on PS

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 1/16/2024 at 2:56 PM, Luseth said:

And if it does come to PS, would it interest anyone here to pick it up?

Yes. Yes. And YES.

I already own it on PC via Microsoft but it would be the perfect game to open up to PlayStation from a developer point of view. You can literally have just chill game sessions on it and it can take all night to do a simple step depending on how you play. Open to a whole lot of fun and different ways to play in this Live Service game.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yes. Yes. And YES.

I already own it on PC via Microsoft but it would be the perfect game to open up to PlayStation from a developer point of view. You can literally have just chill game sessions on it and it can take all night to do a simple step depending on how you play. Open to a whole lot of fun and different ways to play in this Live Service game.

If they make it crossplay between Microsoft and Sony that would be interesting, don't know, maybe we could have more than one ship on a map...if that's possible...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 1/17/2024 at 8:33 PM, phil bottle said:

If they make it crossplay between Microsoft and Sony that would be interesting, don't know, maybe we could have more than one ship on a map...if that's possible...

They made 'crews' now which I think is 4-6 people and then you can ally with other ships i'm sure so you can all travel the seas together as one big group so I think its all doable now with planning 👍