Final Fantasy Origin - Stranger of Paradise

RenFengge

Tbh, i'm not sure either @RenFengge. I can't get into the action FF games after loving the ATB system as much as I did in the early games. I don't know what's exciting about that. I don't understand what the Origin thingy means either. Is this a spin off from FF1? Meh.

I was interested.  But after seeing it’s basically a souls like game, I quickly changed my mind.  The whole genre is so overdone it’s become monotonous.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Have you guys seen the latest trailer? LOL I'm sorry, I WANT to play this game but I find the character design to be too bland. The scripting doesn't make sense too.

I want to play this game because it's by Team Ninja. The Ninja Gaiden Sigma games on PS3 were super smooth. The challenge was fair, too.

Has anyone Bought/played this one yet?  I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on it.  I figure if I play this, it'll be either dirt cheap or a PS plus game.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

9 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Has anyone Bought/played this one yet?  I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on it.  I figure if I play this, it'll be either dirt cheap or a PS plus game.

No and not really interested tbh. Nothing shouting out saying 'Buy Me' tbh. Wouldn't be surprised if it did come out as a PS plus game as its FF on Playstation.

On 3/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

No and not really interested tbh. Nothing shouting out saying 'Buy Me' tbh. Wouldn't be surprised if it did come out as a PS plus game as its FF on Playstation.

Same. Ever since posting here, I gave the game a few weeks and months but the game never comes up on my feed. I'm not sure if Elden Ring is just awesome and it's taking over too much or that there's really nothing to talk about this one. 😕

Haha good guess. Hope it comes over to Game Pass, too. 😄