Rainbow Six Extraction

J4MES OX4D

On 6/14/2021 at 12:38 PM, phil bottle said:

I saw this and kind of laughed to be honest. Looks really poor.

I think it depends on how much use you can get out of all the different tech from each operator. The more variance, the more replayability. I'm interested to understand how many levels there are gonna be if this is a full priced game. A MP tactial game with lots of levels to do with friends would be worthwhile jumping in....however it needs to be far better than something like CoD Spec Ops missions, as you get those within the core game for free.

I agree it didn't stand out as visually impressive but R6 games back in the day were always about tactical gameplay in a group and its been too long to wait for one on the PvE side of things.

31 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think it depends on how much use you can get out of all the different tech from each operator. The more variance, the more replayability. I'm interested to understand how many levels there are gonna be if this is a full priced game. A MP tactial game with lots of levels to do with friends would be worthwhile jumping in....however it needs to be far better than something like CoD Spec Ops missions, as you get those within the core game for free.

I agree it didn't stand out as visually impressive but R6 games back in the day were always about tactical gameplay in a group and its been too long to wait for one on the PvE side of things.

Let's try another point of view

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Let's try another point of view

Pretty accurate 🤣🤣

I'm not here to say its good, I just want to hear more about it issall. Although hearing through that its a 1-3 MP already makes me wince a little. It'll be a PS Plus game before you know it 🤣😎

On 7/16/2021 at 6:53 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Game delayed until January 2022. This is definitely a tactical move because it would've got buried in the fall release window. This will also give them a bit more time to try and turn opinions but I can't see that happening. 

Came here to see what the reaction was post launch and realised its been delayed. Good, although i'm not sure the delay will stop anyone feeling less pissed about the game being a triple A price.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Came here to see what the reaction was post launch and realised its been delayed. Good, although i'm not sure the delay will stop anyone feeling less pissed about the game being a triple A price.

There's an in-game event going through August. Exactly what this new game should have been. 😄

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

On 11/12/2021 at 9:39 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Price will be dropped from $60 to $40 which is still $25 too much IMO. 

January Sales might be a perfect time for for it to get to that price I think.