Starfield

1 minute ago, phil bottle said:

Bethesda have plans for improvements to the game. I've played about 30 hours, it's alright, doesn't blow me away, I may hang back for updates, will see...

They should probably just move on - the game is never gonna have a No Mans Sky-type turnaround because the core design is so flawed. They'd be better off accepting the feedback and moving onto other games. Unless they are going to remove 950 planets and massively overhaul the handcrafted ones then it'll just be the same old problems with worthless added padding.  

On 12/21/2023 at 6:53 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

They should probably just move on

Maybe. But Devs have poured years of work into it and they'll be a contract to keep putting more into it. I think they should and see it where it takes them.

There's a market for single player games - thats clear on how well some of the games in that space we have had over the past 18 months. However, a game with the open world scale this has, just feels off putting they didn't focus on somehow enjoying this with your friends. Open world discovery games is where so many people want to experience those moments with other people, not in their own single player contained game. Just my 2p on seeing how the hype has gone quiet very quickly on this.