Overwatch Crossplay

J4MES OX4D

What always suprises me with Overwatch is that with it being backed by Blizzard, and the ridiculously huge Overwatch eSports league that is across the world, why they can't do cross progressional at the same time? Don't get mne wrong, great to have some crossplay options but i've always believed that crossplay isn't actually the huge issue people have, mainly because as soon as its mentioned people immediately turn it off as they want stable games over playing with other platform players.

However, cross progression? Hell yeah, cos then there is incentive to try out PC with your PC mates without the need to grind the levels, and vice versa when you wanna chill with a controller and your mates on a console. Just some random 2p thoughts.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Blizzard blew apart OWL, so I wouldn't look to their esports program as they're known for cutting the head off of any golden goose they have at the time. The only titles that appeared to not be killed (thanks to the community and other tournament organziers) has been Hearthstone and Starcraft. (Both BW and 2 are still strong)

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

On 6/15/2021 at 4:24 PM, The3rdWalker said:

Blizzard blew apart OWL, so I wouldn't look to their esports program as they're known for cutting the head off of any golden goose they have at the time. The only titles that appeared to not be killed (thanks to the community and other tournament organziers) has been Hearthstone and Starcraft. (Both BW and 2 are still strong)

I can still find its still going though, so do you mean that its just far less prize money for OWL?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb