Windows 11

J4MES OX4D

@Rumelylady recnetly bought a new laptop that runs 11.  I'm kinda "meh" on it.  I love how the thing seems to be just copying apples layout in so far as the home bar and layout.  We still have 10 on the PC.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

i saw somewhere a rumour that 12 will require the new kind of tpm that they are cooking with amd called pluton which will be built in the new cpus so it seems that microsoft wants us to buy completely new pcs every few years so they can push us their os that's getting worse and worse all the time all in the name of """safety""", bitch i am playing games, watching movies etc, i don't have nuclear codes stored in my pc

28 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

i saw somewhere a rumour that 12 will require the new kind of tpm that they are cooking with amd called pluton which will be built in the new cpus so it seems that microsoft wants us to buy completely new pcs every few years so they can push us their os that's getting worse and worse all the time all in the name of """safety""", bitch i am playing games, watching movies etc, i don't have nuclear codes stored in my pc

Basically Windows will become the new iPhone. 

1 hour ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:i am playing games, watching movies etc, i don't have nuclear codes stored in my pc

This. Well said John 👍 

Also, this....

35317581id19845gol.jpg
WWW.GAMINGONLINUX.COM

Across various previous articles we've looked at how many games are supported on Linux and how many Windows games work with Steam Play Proton, so let's take a look at the current top 100.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

This. Well said John 👍 

Also, this....

35317581id19845gol.jpg
WWW.GAMINGONLINUX.COM

Across various previous articles we've looked at how many games are supported on Linux and how many Windows games work with Steam Play Proton, so let's take a look at the current top 100.

funny story dave, until they announced 11 and all their absurd requirements for it to install i was 100% a windows guy, but for the first time in 20 years that i have been using windows pcs i seriously entertained the idea of switching to linux and honestly the biggest obstacle right now is destiny and its anti cheat, for the rest of my issues i can find solutions or workarounds but windows after a few editions is going to require your debit/credit card and your id to even install, the os is becoming too much of a hassle