6 - TEHBLUEBEAR - 49PTS

7 - SLAMMINBONERS - 41PTS

8 - JTLURCH - 37PTS

9 - JORDIE1892 - 34PTS

10 - CRISPY---X - 33PTS

11 - D-I-D-D-U-M-S - 20PTS

12 - LORDBAGUETTE - 18PTS

13 - KURTASS_84 - 10PTS

Enjoyed last night's races, not least because I got my first pole, and completely unexpectedly. Wrong tactics in the Gr.4 race but happy enough with 3rd.

Some very close racing in the Gr.3 and props to Greeb on his comeback to win the race.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Quite annoyed about you getting pole 😆 I bailed out of a couple of laps thinking my time wouldn't have been beaten.  Shame both you and Lee got the strategy wrong as I think you could have had a good fight for 2nd or 3rd.

The second race was a good one too, I made hard work of winning it considering my speed advantage but it was fun passing and repassing people for the win 😄

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Well done to all involved last night. 2 good races, seeing people do extremely well and the field is continually getting closer.

@phil bottle fantastic pole lap mate. You deserved to be higher in that race.

@Bluebear  you are getting faster and faster which is great to see after so few races.

@jordie1892  and @crispymorgan  far quicker now you're trying with less TCS (and ABS on Jordie 🤣)

@Greboth and @Mikepjbell  as always being consistent through 2 races.

For me, 2 main errors which cost me placing higher in the races. First race I shouldn't have pitted. I thought Phil, Mike and Crispy were on Mediums. Annoying, cos I was second and fairly comfortable just sitting behind Phil. 2 places lost based on other strategies.

2nd race I didnt stay consistent in Qualy. I shouldve placed second on the grid but stupidly made little errors that meant I gave a space to Mike. This in turn meant I was in too many battles with Greebs and Phil so gave me too much to do to catch Mike up at the end, albeit only 2 seconds away. Same old for me, I should be more aggressive closing gaps from people but I stick to racing lines and expect people to give me room. Might need to change my lines moving forward and use Radar alot more.

GGs everyone. Not there next week which is a shame but holiday is calling.

Two good races again last night and I think we had 10 in the end for the first race, so cheers all.

Two more 4th place finishes for me, although @Lurch  was very unlucky at Tokyo and would have been 4th but for his penalty. James, for someone who doesn't practice you are very quick. Please keep not practising 🤗

@Mikepjbell  made me go weak at the knees at the top of Mount Panorama, i never recovered 😆

@slamminbones  and @crispymorgan  seemed less vocal in their indignation with the car, track, themselves than usual, a good sign I think😁

@jordie1892  managed good pace seeing as he got his practice in qualifying 😬

Constantly impressed with what @JBR-Kiwi  is able to do with the Beetle and @Bluebear  too considering he doesn't know some tracks.

Standard of driving overall is definitely improving and races getting closer but @Greboth and Kiwi are still a class apart.

Special shout to @LordBaguette  who managed 1.3 races, hats off sir😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Had a cracking first race nothing to be vocal about really as Phil said the 2nd race was a little different but at least in both racers I could see a car in front of me which wasn't a lapping car. 

slamminbones.png

Great races last night and as usual I was Mr Third, but that's not a complaint.

I'm now racking my brain on how to bridge the gap to Kiwi and Greebs and make up that second or so a lap that they seem to have on me on most tracks. My thoughts are that'll I'll need to make some fundamental changes to the way I'm approaching corners maybe, although Kiwi did notice, to both our detriment, that I was braking a bit early on a corner in Panorama.

I'm all ears Kiwi and Greebs on how I can bridge that gap. Maybe just more practice?

** THIS IS A RETROSPECTIVE UPDATE FOR THE PREVIOUS WEEKS RACES - WEEK 5 IS UPDATED AFTER THIS ONE.*

WEEK 4

Race 1:

1st -  GREEBOTH - 25PTS

2nd - MIKEPJBELL - 20PTS

3rd - PHIL_OI - 15PTS

4th - GAZZAGARRETT- 12PTS

5th - CRISPY---X - 11PTS

6th - TEHBLUEBEAR - 10PTS

7th - JORDIE1892- 9PTS

Race 2:

1st - GREEBOTH- 25PTS

2nd - MIKEPJBELL- 20PTS

3rd - GAZZAGARRETT - 15PTS

4th - PHIL_OI - 12PTS

5th - CRIPSY---X- 11PTS

6th - JORDIE1892 - 10PTS

7th - TEHBLUEBEAR - 9PTS

--- TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER 4 RACES ---

1 - Greboth & Paul - 218PTS

2 - Mike & Crispy - 195PTS

3 - Kiwi & Nick - 187PTS

4 - Phil & Jordie - 150PTS

5 - James & Lee - 144PTS

--- INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER 4 RACES ---

1 - GREEBOTH - 177PTS

2 - MIKEPJBELL - 140PTS

3 - JBR-KIWI - 119PTS

4 - GAZZAGARRATT - 107PTS

5 - PHIL_OI - 97PTS

6 - TEHBLUEBEAR - 68PTS

7 - CRISPY---X - 55PTS

8 - JORDIE1892 - 53PTS

9 - SLAMMINBONERS - 41PTS

10 - JTLURCH - 37PTS

11 - D-I-D-D-U-M-S - 20PTS

12 - LORDBAGUETTE - 18PTS

13 - KURTASS_84 - 10PTS

WEEK 5

Race 1:

1st -  GREEBOTH - 25PTS

2nd - JBR-KIWI - 20PTS

3rd - MIKEPJBELL - 15PTS

4th - PHIL_OI - 12PTS

5th - JTLURCH - 11PTS

6th - CRIPSY---X - 10PTS

7th - LORDBAGUETTE - 9PTS

8th - JORDIE1892 - 8PTS

9th - TEHBLUEBEAR - 7PTS

10th - SLAMMINBONES - 6PTS

Race 2:

1st - GREEBOTH - 25PTS

2nd - JBR-KIWI - 20PTS

3rd - MIKEPJBELL - 15PTS

4th - PHIL_OI - 12PTS

5th - JTLURCH - 11PTS

6th - TEHBLUEBEAR - 10PTS

7th - CRISPY---X - 9PTS

8th - SLAMMINBONES - 7PTS

--- TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER 5 RACES ---

1 - Greboth & Paul - 281PTS

2 - Mike & Crispy - 244PTS

3 - Kiwi & Nick - 244PTS

4 - Phil & Jordie - 182PTS

5 - James & Lee - 166PTS

--- INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER 5 RACES ---

1 - GREEBOTH - 227PTS

2 - MIKEPJBELL - 170PTS

3 - JBR-KIWI - 159PTS

4 - PHIL_OI - 121PTS

5 - GAZZAGARRATT - 107PTS

6 - TEHBLUEBEAR - 85PTS

7 - CRISPY---X - 74PTS

8 - JORDIE1892 - 61PTS

9 - JTLURCH - 59PTS

10 -  SLAMMINBONERS - 54PTS

11 - LORDBAGUETTE - 27PTS

12 - D-I-D-D-U-M-S - 20PTS

13 - KURTASS_84 - 10PTS

Cheers for the update @Mikepjbell 👍

Next week will be the final two races of the summer season and the Manufacturers championship...so hopefully we'll get another good turnout.

Will likely go back to one league race a week in September but any thoughts on that we can discuss on here beforehand.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Great to see so many turn up, even if I assume it was a little last minute! It sounds like it made for two great races because of it so thanks for people to continue to turn up.

I'm not overly down that the scores have ended up how they have as we've had many miss outs this season, with our team one of the most. So whilst it doesn't look tight lower down, @Lurch  and me sit with 11.9 average score per FGer, per race whereas 2nd place @Mikepjbell  and @crispymorgan  sit 13.6. Only 1.5 points off which is virtually a place each on the finish line and it would be a different story.

Consistency will always be king on this game though, and its good to have people as objectives to work towards to know you are getting better.

@phil bottle a little premature to say good and constructive points, although I agree with one race per week as I think some struggle to make it all night on GT Sport. Sticking with one constructor has been fun though so far, even if it can be more challenging against your own team some weeks.

WEEK 6

Race 1:

1st -  JBR-KIWI - 25PTS

2nd - MIKEPJBELL - 20PTS

3rd - GREEBOTH - 15PTS

4th - JTLURCH  - 12PTS

5th - GAZZAGARRATT - 11PTS

6th - PHIL_OI - 10PTS

7th - TEHBLUEBEAR - 9PTS

8th - MADTITANTHANOS1 - 8PTS

9th - JORDIE1892- 7PTS

10th - SLAMMINBONES - 6PTS

Race 2:

1st - GREEBOTH - 25PTS

2nd - MIKEPJBELL - 20PTS

3rd - JBR-KIWI - 15PTS

4th - PHIL_OI - 12PTS

5th - GAZZAGARRATT - 11PTS

6th - JTLURCH - 10PTS

7th - JORDIE1892 - 9PTS

8th - TEHBLUEBEAR - 8PTS

9th - SLAMMINBONES - 7PTS

10th - MADTITANTHANOS1 - 6PTS

11th - CRISPY---X - 5PTS

--- TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER 12 RACES ---

1 - Greboth & Paul - 334PTS

2 - Kiwi & Nick - 301PTS

3 - Mike & Crispy - 289PTS

4 - Phil & Jordie - 220PTS

5 - James & Lee - 210PTS

--- INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER 12 RACES ---

1 - GREEBOTH - 267PTS

2 - MIKEPJBELL - 210PTS

3 - JBR-KIWI - 199PTS

4 - PHIL_OI - 143PTS

5 - GAZZAGARRATT - 129PTS

6 - TEHBLUEBEAR - 102PTS

7 - CRISPY---X - 91PTS

8 - JTLURCH - 81PTS

9 - JORDIE1892 - 77PTS

10 -  SLAMMINBONERS - 67PTS

11 - LORDBAGUETTE - 27PTS

12 - D-I-D-D-U-M-S - 20PTS

13 - KURTASS_84 - 10PTS

Cheers @Greboth 😁

First race had a little battle with @jordie1892  only to push my self then ended up coming off the track.

The 2nd race I picked the wrong car should of got a decent position but due to picking wrong had to pit fuel which resulted in losing all the positions I climbed. 

Also love the livery that much thst I will keep using it in honour of team grebones. 

slamminbones.png

Well done to all, another great season of racing and getting tighter all the time.

Personally, I'm never touching the Gr. 4 Nissan ever again, could not compete in that class at all but it was still a lot of fun trying to get the best out of it.

We'll have a few weeks of fun races before the next season starts and if anyone on PC fancies some Assetto Corsa I think we'll look to do something there as well.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Well done to all, another great season of racing and getting tighter all the time.

Personally, I'm never touching the Gr. 4 Nissan ever again, could not compete in that class at all but it was still a lot of fun trying to get the best out of it.

We'll have a few weeks of fun races before the next season starts and if anyone on PC fancies some Assetto Corsa I think we'll look to do something there as well.

Whose idea was that Nissan 👀😂.

Great season of races folks! I definitely had some struggles between lack of ABS, not getting on with the car, and a general disregard for practice 😂 

Another super season all! I'm kicking myself as if I was just a little more consistent in keeping the car on the track i'd be up there but it means always room for improvement with this game. Also, super to see some new arrivals this season with Nick @Bluebear  and @Kurt  joining in. We even saw @Diddums and Tom a few times more than expected so nice to have more on the track as it definitely adds to more battles through the course of the season.

Well done to all the rest, super fun to look forward to and hopefully we can rope in more for next time as 16 on the track would be insane. Thanks to James @Lurch  for doing our livery too and with our points per race and a little more luck, we should be pretty happy considering we had last choice in the manufacture sweepstake 😄

GGs all!