Fall Guys Update - FG Friday Potential

So I just loaded up Fall Guys. The issue originally was that you could only have 4 in a party to go into a public game. They have now added the ability to create custom lobbies with up to 60 players. This has good potential for drunken casual FG Friday fun

cba

On 5/28/2021 at 10:08 PM, LordBaguette said:

So I just loaded up Fall Guys. The issue originally was that you could only have 4 in a party to go into a public game. They have now added the ability to create custom lobbies with up to 60 players. This has good potential for drunken casual FG Friday fun

This is frickin awesome! Finally they are making changes which we felt that should've been there from the start. Tom, is this update actually live right now? I can't seem to find anything else online to confirm when we can start using it.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This is frickin awesome! Finally they are making changes which we felt that should've been there from the start. Tom, is this update actually live right now? I can't seem to find anything else online to confirm when we can start using it.

Yes its live, no idea when it went live

cba

15 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

Yes its live, no idea when it went live

Cheers mate....on second checking I think we actually need a 'code' to use it at the moment. I found this on reprobates'r'us site

image.png

If we get chance over the next few days we can see if we can create one together 🙂

6 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Cheers mate....on second checking I think we actually need a 'code' to use it at the moment. I found this on reprobates'r'us site

image.png

If we get chance over the next few days we can see if we can create one together 🙂

Oh shit, I though you could just create one then give the code to people

cba

2 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

Oh shit, I though you could just create one then give the code to people

Lets just give it a go I think - I've been on the Fall Guys discord to see if this is the case but no one is saying anything about 'exclusive codes'. I won't put it up as an FG Friday event yet until we've tested it all works.