Spring Season - Final Standings

phil bottle

Congrats to @JBR-Kiwi  and @Greboth for providing a battle that went all the way to the wire.

The Kiwi takes the title, although if it was just the best 9 races of 12 both would share honours, so well done ❤️

Some great racing from everyone, we all got to see @Mikepjbell  up close and sometimes too personal, but also some really quality driving.

@GazzaGarratt will need to try a bit harder if he's going to beat this committed cyclist who doesn't drive IRL 😅

Some drivers who  will clearly threaten next season include @Lurch  @Macca89  and @crispymorgan  . None more so than possible team buddy @jordie1892  who will help me reach the summit of 3rd place 😍

@Teenwolf25  and @slamminbones  will hopefully be on regularly and continue to improve. 

The CBA boys led by @LordBaguette  also deserve special mention 🤪

Who knows, even @Diddums might pull his finger out of his arse next season with the right partner 😁

Position Driver Race 1 Race 2 Race 3 Race 4 Race 5 Race 6 Race 7 Race 8 Race 9 Race 10 Race 11 Race 12 Total Pts
1 JBR-Kiwi 20 20 25 20 25 20 20 20 25 25 25 25 270
2 Greboth 25 25 20 25 20 25 25 25 15 20 20 20 265
3 Mikepjbell 12 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 20 10 12 12 171
4 phil_oi 15 12 12 12 n/c 12 12 n/a 11 12 9 11 118
5 GazzaGarratt 9 11 10 8 12 DNF 4 10 12 9 15 15 115
6 Crispy 7 8 8 11 11 10 9 11 9 11 n/a n/a 95
7 slamminbones 8 10 7 10 10 9 5 8 7 7 8 n/a 89
8 JTLurch 11 n/a 11 n/a n/a n/a 10 9 n/a 15 10 10 76
9 TEENWOLF25 10 n/a 9 DNF n/a n/a 8 12 DNF n/a DNF n/a 39
10 MadTitan n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a DNF 6 n/a 8 8 DNF 9 31
11 Jordie n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a 7 n/a 10 n/a 11 n/a 28
12 Lord Baguette n/a 9 DNF 9 n/a n/a DNF n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a 18
13 Diddums n/a n/a n/a n/a 9 n/a n/a n/a 6 n/a n/a n/a 15
14 Misneach DNF n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a 0

GG all 🙂

Season 1 Driver Best 9/12
1 JBR-Kiwi 210
2 Greboth 210
3 Mikepjbell 137
4 phil_oi 109
5 GazzaGarratt 103
6 Crispy 88
7 slamminbones 77
8 JTLurch 76
9 TEENWOLF25 39
10 MadTitan 31
11 Jordie 28
12 Lord Baguette 18
13 Diddums 15
14 Misneach 0

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Fantastic season. I can't actually believe we've been racing in this for 3 whole months. Insane, especially more so because of how many of you all turned up most weeks. Having 10+ FGers on the track is so awesome and it adds to the unpredictability of the whole league. I'm also proud that whilst we all had our own bumps and bruises through the weeks, we really didn't get at each other and showed that you can have a decent mini league and have a good laugh along the way. I doubt most places could do that.

Huge kudos has to go to @phil bottle for arranging everything and pushing out races each week. It really helped keep the momentum going even through your busy spells outside of gaming.

Well done @JBR-Kiwi  for winning a super tight league and great job by @Greboth doing some awesome driving right down to the wire, not to mention his awesome articles that really brought the evenings to life.

Let's hope this is the first of many now we have a lot of people really interested in what we're doing and see some of the promising improvements that many have made keep continuing. We could all be extremely closer next time!

Oh, and don't worry Phil, I now know not to mess about with the wheel if I don't need to..those last few weeks can stay in your mind as a lovely memory for next season 😄😘

Massive thanks go to you @phil bottle for getting everything sorted for this inaugural season. Getting all the tracks sorted and setup with the cars, tyre and fuel settings is definitely not a job I would have wanted to do so great job!

Honestly from my side it's been a brilliant season and I genuinely wouldn't have wanted to finish in any other way than for it all to go down to the last race of the season to decide the final positions. It's been great seeing all the fights all the way down the grid and I know I have said it multiple times at this point, but it's brilliant to see everyone's progress through the whole season, and how everyone has developed their own style and race craft. I know everyone has taken it seriously but at the same time it's been great to have a good laugh with everyone because at the end of the day it's only a game 🙂

@GrebothIts been great racing you this season mate and i definitely have had to up my game to get anywhere close to you especially after my slow start to the season and thinking "how fucking fast is this guy???" Looks like we might have our work cut out for us for the Summer season especially with the rate of improvement of of certain individuals! The race reports were great to have a read of when i should have been working on a Monday 😀

Roll on the Summer season and let's get a full grid every race if we can!

APmVvKG.gif