FG Driver of the Week Poll - 11th May 2021

GazzaGarratt

FG Driver of the Week Poll! 11th May 2021  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your FG Driver of the Week?

• JBR-Kiwi
    • Greboth
    • GazzaGarratt
    • mikepjbell
    • jordie1892
    • Lurch
    • phil bottle
    • Slamminbones
    • Macca89
    • Teenwolf25
    • crispymorgan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/19/2021 at 07:00 PM

Good few races this week, unfortunately the GT Sport update delayed us all getting off earlier than expected but worth the wait. I don't think i've ever seen so much practice go on in previous weeks so nice to see the buzz around!

@JBR-Kiwi  had some stellar races, winning the first 2 and wiping the floor with us if i'm honest.

@jordie1892  showed great pace and he was just unfortunate that a miscalculation meant he wasn't even higher.

@Macca89  showed some promise again but his race was impacted early from lack of knowledge on the track 'prone to the dust zones'

I think others had an off week or moments that just defined their racing night which meant they slipped down the leaderboard in all 3 races.

Kiwi gets my vote for keeping the Super League going still!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I went for @GazzaGarrattfor the simple reason of it has been a tough errrr “couple” of weeks in terms of results but finally looks like you cracked it and secured a brilliant result in race one on a track that isn’t forgiving at all if you make a mistake. 

Second race you were also blisteringly fast and pushed me all the way until the last lap or so. Looks like @Mikepjbell should be thanking his lucky stars that this form didn’t start a couple of races ago! 😄

APmVvKG.gif

2 hours ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

I went for @GazzaGarrattfor the simple reason of it has been a tough errrr “couple” of weeks in terms of results but finally looks like you cracked it and secured a brilliant result in race one on a track that isn’t forgiving at all if you make a mistake. 

Second race you were also blisteringly fast and pushed me all the way until the last lap or so. Looks like @Mikepjbell should be thanking his lucky stars that this form didn’t start a couple of races ago! 😄

Thanks mate, tbh that second race I really should've won considering I caught you up and past you with 2 laps to go, I just couldn't hold you off before the final lap!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb