Sony Discord announce partnership

Hopefully this will improve the current party system for PlayStation users. 

discord.jpg
WWW.GAMEINFORMER.COM

Sony President and CEO Jim Ryan voiced his excitement for the new agreement between the two...

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

About fucking time. This makes cross play possible. Like the CoD's absolute trash system of not being to use party chat and forcing to use in game. Makes the experience a total piece of shit. This is good news.

13 hours ago, TurboR56Mini said:

About fucking time. This makes cross play possible. Like the CoD's absolute trash system of not being to use party chat and forcing to use in game. Makes the experience a total piece of shit. This is good news.

What I was just thinking, might actually be able to communicate properly in crossplay now

THE news we've been hoping for, and i thought it was lost to Microsoft after previous rumblings about a possible deal. I think Sony have absolutely pulled off a huge deal here. Discord is ridiculously powerful - to the extent that we use it here intergrated with the home of FG. I've always seen it as the instant chat version of what gamers are more likely to use as its so easy and you can hook a ton of other things to it.

Very surprised to see Sony pull this off but finally we get to look forward to better party systems that should include the infamous LFG options that massively open up social games even more.

Keeping a close eye on this one for sure!