New Marvel Feels and Update Trailer!

5 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Damn that looks awesome and has me looking forward to Phase 4.

Β 

Though on a side note, I didn't realise Gemma Chan was going to be in the Eternals - Can't be many actors who play 2 different characters in the MCU.

Yea its kinda weird considering she looks pretty much the same, obviously shes blue in Captain Marvel but her face is the same

Β 

cba

So much to look forward to.

Β 

In watching that I also just realized that COVIDΒ  fucked the launch of Free Guy, another film I'm really excited for.

Β 

Β 

I reckon we keep our ears on the ground for any news of cinemas opening again and see if we can book a whole cinema for a film release. Enough films coming out on various dates this year, shouldn't be too hard to achieve provided we can throw enough money at them (which I'm happy to do, that industry needs a bit of love after this COVID bullshit fucked them over so badly)

Β 

banlol.png

not gonna lie, it has me stoked for what the future mcu movies will bring, but every time i hear the marvel opening fanfare i get so stoked, man i miss cinemas and hearing the fanfare knowing you will have a great time ahead of you

1 hour ago, LordBaguette said:

Yea its kinda weird considering she looks pretty much the same, obviously shes blue in Captain Marvel but her face is the same

Β 

I had to dig a little to try to make sense of it... because usually Marvel and Feige are on top of their continuations and whatnot... for the most part.

Β 

https://screenrant.com/captain-marvel-eternals-gemma-chan-roles-kevin-feige/