MW3 Campaign Remastered

J4MES OX4D

Apparently coming out sometime this year with Q2 likely and an initial Playstation timed exclusive. Leaked from a top source. What a calamity traditional COD could be this year - MW3 campaign remastered with MW2 MP remastered and then people still playing Cawld Wore. I was secretly hoping we'd get MW3 fully remastered and then that blended into MW2 complete so we'd have all the classic MW COD's in one package. Once again, it's gonna be another lopsided mess of disappointment.

Call-of-Duty-MW3-Remastered-630x354.jpg.

1 hour ago, techno said:

What a massive waste of time remastering campaigns are.

I agree with this 100%. As soon as I saw 'Campaign' in the title I sighed. I agree with you again though if its remastering MP side of things. We've proven that the private lobbies are where its at and we need more flexibility in that sp[ace around game modes and party sizes.

7 hours ago, slamminbones said:

We're supposedly getting MW2 online this year but I find it odd that so far if this is true that it's been only infinity ward campaign game's remastered. 

Probably because Treyarch have recycled so much in the last decade, it's likely not seen as viable that they remaster any old games even if it's just the campaign portions. I would love to see a BO1 remaster though! The only reason COD 4 was initially remastered was to bail out Infinite Warfare from potentially horrendous sales figures and these remasters are now seen as calendar filler for Activision where they can be paid off twice rather than a bonus and something nice for the community. I already paid £20 for MW2CR and it'll probably cost another £20-25 for the MP and then they'll want £20 for MW3R. Easy money really.