Computer Desk

RenFengge

It's no secret that when I buy something, I research the hell out of it and get a product and/or brand that aligns as close as possible to my ethos and to the quality I want... and price... price is a factor.

When @TurboR56Mini  and I were renovating the game room, we knew what our setup was sort of going to look like. Once COVID quarantine hit, getting various pieces in place became a bigger priority. I didn't want an ugly ass computer chair... and those IG/home magazine photo worthy chairs are really just dining chairs and don't work for what we need.

I didn't want to spend $1500 on a Herman Miller chair either.

So, we landed on SecretLab. Fantastic quality. Not a "one size fits all". Smaller company.

Now, they announced their computer desk! Such thoughtful features especially for cable management.

If I sound excited and super plug-y... it's because I'm super excited about the design features even though we will not be buying one (our custom walnut table/desk was designed to fit perfectly in the room, and we see no point in swapping it out).

But for those of you are are looking for a computer desk... I share their Magnus: https://secretlab.co/pages/magnus-metal-desk

Really such thoughtful features!