FG Driver of the Week Poll - 20th April 2021

GazzaGarratt

FG Driver of the Week! 20th April 2021  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your FG Driver of the Week?

• Greboth
    • JBR-Kiwi
    • mikepjbell
    • Teenwolf25
    • Crispymorgan
    • GazzaGarratt
    • Lurch
    • slamminbones

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2021 at 01:00 PM

Some really good drives throughout from what I could see this week. 1st and 2nd (@Greboth @JBR-Kiwi ) was kind of dictated by strategy mess ups so for me the stars were the middle of the pack with Clive @Teenwolf25  and Crispy @crispymorgan  having their best drives since me, James @Lurch  and Paul @slamminbones  really struggled to keep the car quick and on the track.

I think Clive just edged it for me, however there's no doubt Crispy will be a driver of the week over the next few weeks if he can avoid my utter rotten luck 😄

There might be a race report up soon to give more detail but for now let us know what you think if you saw or raced in it! Poll closes in 7 days

I just can't drive for shit. 

For a few laps was kind of tight between me Lee and James with me and James swapping places a few times but for some unknown reason after I pitted I put mediums on and not super softs. 

After I decided it was kind of fun to play in the gravel and sand a few times there was no chance to catch up. 

slamminbones.png

On 4/25/2021 at 6:09 PM, slamminbones said:

I just can't drive for shit. 

For a few laps was kind of tight between me Lee and James with me and James swapping places a few times but for some unknown reason after I pitted I put mediums on and not super softs. 

After I decided it was kind of fun to play in the gravel and sand a few times there was no chance to catch up. 

I think you're so close to getting a fantastic drive mate. We're very similar as its just some consistency that will help us out.

Or a rainy track, you seem to fly on them ones 😄

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think you're so close to getting a fantastic drive mate. We're very similar as its just some consistency that will help us out.

Or a rainy track, you seem to fly on them ones 😄

I think I just need to stop pushing my self and slow down a little early on some if the deep corners. 

slamminbones.png