It's been a VERY, very long time!

Silent Hawkk

So, it's been 7 years or so since I've been around. Name is Joe, if anyone can remember that.

I was one of the members back in MW2forum days, back around 2010, when I was still a teenager. Being of that age, my original PSN was football club related, and I've still got a fairly cringey GT/PSN, but it's stuck around for years and it's easy to remember, so what the hell. I was very active around those times, used to play with a group pretty much every day across MW2, Black Ops 1 & 2, and MW3. 

Life went on and so did priorities, which meant I drifted away from the forum. But here I am, a year into a pandemic and not far from 30, and I thought I'd see what was happening in this old community, and it's good to see it's still going, even if a lot of the old faces aren't around anymore.

Welcome back Joe, I'm Lee! I'd like to think there's still lurkers and certainly people from back in the day! Whilst a lick of paint happens from time to time and new fun stuff keeps going on, the spirit of being utter reprobates and lolz lives on 😄

What do you play these days @Silent Hawkk ? Are you on PlayStation still? That's the main platform alongside PC gaming, in fact more are buying both so we can stuck into more stuff.

We still kick out on MW Remastered on FG Fridays every now and again. You'd enjoy the stupid banter I'm sure.

Hopefully you'll stick around,  get involved around FG and enjoy your second homecoming 😎

Hey man welcome back, I'm an old timer and came back a couple of years ago.

I played on XBOX 360 in MW2 days here and was aka MDMA RAMPAGE UK.

Your name seems familiar, good that your here again. 

Still a few OG's kicking about and some great people in general that have joined over the years!

On 4/16/2021 at 11:04 PM, Silent Hawkk said:

So, it's been 7 years or so since I've been around. Name is Joe, if anyone can remember that.

I was one of the members back in MW2forum days, back around 2010, when I was still a teenager. Being of that age, my original PSN was football club related, and I've still got a fairly cringey GT/PSN, but it's stuck around for years and it's easy to remember, so what the hell. I was very active around those times, used to play with a group pretty much every day across MW2, Black Ops 1 & 2, and MW3. 

Life went on and so did priorities, which meant I drifted away from the forum. But here I am, a year into a pandemic and not far from 30, and I thought I'd see what was happening in this old community, and it's good to see it's still going, even if a lot of the old faces aren't around anymore.

Well fuck me sideways... This is one of those people much like Tripp I never thought I'd see again 😂 It's been a hell of a long time Joe! Glad to see you are still alive and well, hope the years have been good to you buddy and happy to see you back. Always puts a smile on my face seeing one of the old original B4B members make a comeback as there aren't too many of us left sadly.

What are you playing these days man? And are you still on playstation or moved on to xbox or pc?

Thanks for all the responses guys! 

@GazzaGarratt My partner has a PS4, but I'm predominantly on the Xbox or PC. Although having a scout through and seeing some of you guys enjoy GT Sport, I could be tempted to get that as I was a big fan of the old Gran Turismo games. 

@Baabcat  I do believe we played a few times back in the day, Boro fan (or at least from up that way)? I play quite a variety of games still, quite FPS or sport/racing orientated generally.

@IRaMPaGe  I remember your name too, I was on the PS3 back then so I don't believe we ever crossed paths gaming-wise, but yeah good to see old faces still kicking it here.

@ChaosGladiator  Haha, yeah it's been a long while. Crazy to think it's almost 11 years since I started with guys from the forum, we'd be on every day back in those times. Like I said, mainly on Xbox now, with a bit of PC gaming, mainly CS:GO. Not played a CoD for about 6 years now!

@Plumbers Crack  A lot of FIFA, some Rocket League here and there, and I'm quite into my racing games too right now. Generally I can be persuaded to try anything out though and god knows I have a backlog of games waiting for me on my console!

11 hours ago, Silent Hawkk said:

Thanks for all the responses guys! 

@GazzaGarratt My partner has a PS4, but I'm predominantly on the Xbox or PC. Although having a scout through and seeing some of you guys enjoy GT Sport, I could be tempted to get that as I was a big fan of the old Gran Turismo games. 

@Baabcat  I do believe we played a few times back in the day, Boro fan (or at least from up that way)? I play quite a variety of games still, quite FPS or sport/racing orientated generally.

@IRaMPaGe  I remember your name too, I was on the PS3 back then so I don't believe we ever crossed paths gaming-wise, but yeah good to see old faces still kicking it here.

@ChaosGladiator  Haha, yeah it's been a long while. Crazy to think it's almost 11 years since I started with guys from the forum, we'd be on every day back in those times. Like I said, mainly on Xbox now, with a bit of PC gaming, mainly CS:GO. Not played a CoD for about 6 years now!

@Plumbers Crack  A lot of FIFA, some Rocket League here and there, and I'm quite into my racing games too right now. Generally I can be persuaded to try anything out though and god knows I have a backlog of games waiting for me on my console!

God I can't believe how much of a CoD fanboy I used to be, the old crew made it fun though, everyone spamming UAV's and a couple of us running the more attack minded killstreaks just to really screw the other team over. Good times! These days I've given up on CoD, after Ghosts it was one let down after the other and I stayed away from the games for a while until BO4 and Blackout was released, also played a good bit of Warzone before getting bored of that as well... I mainly play survival games now like Ark, Conan Exiles, DayZ and waiting on Rust's full release on the ps4. 

16 hours ago, Silent Hawkk said:

Crazy to think it's almost 11 years since I started with guys from the forum, we'd be on every day back in those times. Like I said, mainly on Xbox now, with a bit of PC gaming, mainly CS:GO. Not played a CoD for about 6 years now!

Its insane that the legacy lives on way over 10 years. What made you think of coming back after all these years mate? Do you play games enough to stick around? As many of us have got PCs and you're more than welcome to join us on some stuff....Valheim is a seriously cool game we all chill out on and have some fun on our private server.

16 hours ago, Silent Hawkk said:

Oh, you've got to get it mate. We've had some great laughs on it. Much more chilled and kind of proper racing on GT but without idiot random knobheads that you can get when entering online Sport races. We also then have FG Fridays that pretty much are the oppposite where we basically rip each other to shreds in whatever large MP game we end up playing!

For the life of me I cannot remember your old PSN. 

You made the SilentHawkk account down the line. 
I only recently deleted some accounts and I deleted that one and kept SilentHawkk added. 

Edit.
Hulkum maybe? Or was that someone else. Ringing a bell. 

Here's a screenshot from one of Kyle's old videos. 

D0XDhnQ.png

That's Kyle who, on his second alt account, almost aced our friends. And me on the other team as well, no kills that round. (Red Team)
The other Kyle, Seba, Jacob, You?, Mark, and I want to say that's Cal?. (Blue Team)
Fuck, man. Ten years ago. 

Edit 2.
I texted Kyle and turns out Hulkum was the American Joe. You're the UK Joe. So many shared names in this dumb community. Still, I know you had a name before this one.

Edit 3.

Found it. I'm good. 

Szm72Ga.png