Raid related goals

Venom

If anyone wants any goals to do with raids. For example, a completion, a seal, a weapon. Let me know in this post so we can keep track of who wants what. 

DOCS.GOOGLE.COM

Sheet1 X,Ajay,TehBluebear ,GazzaGarrat,Jordie,Kempy DSC,Completion Red...

I'd love to finish some of my raid seals so i'll log on and get a list of whats left to get done on all of them. Cursebreaker just needs one or two eggs I believe and i'm done on that.

I'd also like to try and get some of the regulars that don't raid much (@techno  DaveyDave @IPSWICH HIGASHI , @wapntake , @Mazzer66 , @Plumbers Crack , etc) and some of the newer ones (@jordie1892 , James @Lurch , @G_dub52 ) into some raids, not just Deep Stone Crypt whilst they are in the game. I think this will stand us in good stead for the next Season (14) starting really soon that will bring Vault of Glass with it. I expect some great fun with that raid and maybe bring some oldies out of the woodwork @Stretch616  @Diddums @TigerBurge  @BO7H B4RRELS  etc.

On 4/12/2021 at 11:01 PM, Ajay said:

We all know what I want XD

A Freddo? They're expensive now, you know. We'll see what we can do 😎

freddo.jpeg

FFS, @Venom ... Just put "La" if you can't spell my handle.... 😂

Also, what about you? The team wants to help you too! Super stoked we got you your "clan night" triumph.. and by "we" I mean the rest of the team... I'm just here for the occasional snickering on comms.

image.png.31b2fa12592365606da1942447c9a88a.png

On 4/14/2021 at 8:12 AM, Baabcat said:

Actually noticed we dont have a single Harbinger in the clan, that is something we could work together at - as the nightmare hunts time trials would be a good little thing to work through.  Would still need to solo Pit, but there's plenty of guides for that.

I think @TurboR56Mini  and I are game for this if you are. Nightmare hunts.

We used to do quite a few before getting active in FG.

14 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

I think @TurboR56Mini  and I are game for this if you are. Nightmare hunts.

We used to do quite a few before getting active in FG.

Yeah that would be excellent ! Pretty sure I’ve got the gear to take the nightmare hunt mods, I know I’ve got two of them done but lots to go at 👍

6 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Yeah that would be excellent ! Pretty sure I’ve got the gear to take the nightmare hunt mods, I know I’ve got two of them done but lots to go at 👍

lets do it.