Your Gaming Shopping List 2021

There's not too much out this year and many big names have been delayed until next year but there's still a few that are worth checking out.

I'm planning on getting soon:-

Total War Rome Remastered [PC]

Resident Evil Village [PS5)

Deathloop [PS5]

Summer looks a bit barren and many release dates are still yet to be confirmed with just prospective a 2021 set but Final Fantasty 7 Integrade [PS5] may keep me going for a bit and I didn't bother picking up the original remake. The second half and towards the end of the year there is:-

God of War Regnarok [PS5]

Far Cry 6 [PC]

Diablo 2 Resurrected [PC]

Battlefield 6 [PC]

PES 2022 [PS5]

There's still plenty of others to consider like Horizon Forbidden West and iffy releases such as Halo Infinite but there's probably just enough to keep me going without savaging the wallet too much. Definitely no Call of Duty for me this year so I'll be able to put my money for that towards a more deserving title. 

Not a lot really but if  STALKER 2 is released and is decent then I'll look at that.

There are a few interesting Warhammer universe games due out and I'll be watching if any of them come good.

I'll have a think in case anything else comes to mind.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The gaming industry has been barren compared to what I grew up with, but there are a few things I'm interested in:

April

Nier Replicant ver. 1.22474487139 (I'll finish my last 3 playthroughs of Nier Automata for all the endings before I start this)

May

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (this is a cash grab... I don't care. I wasn't in the group that played the trilogy when it first came out, so I experienced it after the fixes... Garrus/Shepard will forever break my heart in the way that FFVI did)

June

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (I mean.. Yuffie... duh)

Legend of Mana (I missed this the first time... my Switch gives me a reason to pick it up now)

August

Humankind - FFS... this was pushed out to August? But, I can't wait to sink hours and weeks into this.

I'm still looking for the actual release date on Horizon Forbidden West. Because that's what I really want... along with Humankind.

I think its just Battlefield 6 if i'm honest. Not really seeing many new games out there and probably a good thing as the current games we're playing atm really have some legs left in them.

I'm still looking out for a top game still on the PS5 that I can really sink my teeth into - with Gran Turismo 7 delayed until 2022 and not much else, it feels like we'll have to wait way longer.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 4/19/2021 at 2:53 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

I think its just Battlefield 6 if i'm honest. Not really seeing many new games out there and probably a good thing as the current games we're playing atm really have some legs left in them.

I'm still looking out for a top game still on the PS5 that I can really sink my teeth into - with Gran Turismo 7 delayed until 2022 and not much else, it feels like we'll have to wait way longer.

This