Fun little FG Gunfight Knockout Tourney!

GazzaGarratt

I need some help from 15 other FGers to try out something we went to years ago but didn't quite pull off. If this can work just alongside our usual fun nights of gaming then we can keep making them along the way!

I'm trialling fun little tournaments ahead of making the section fully open to all different kinds of stuff we can do. Here's the dealio:

On CoD MW, a Gunfight (2v2 mode, random guns each round gamemode) knockout tourney that i need 8 teams of 2 people. I could put you all in one big group and pull people out at random but lets face it, its hard enough to get people to turn up sometimes! So find a partner in crime, and create a team with its own name on the Tournament pages:

Step 1 - Create a team >>> On the main tournaments page, this is where you can find a place to create a team >>> https://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/tournaments/

Step 2 - Go to the tournament details page and join the tournament (it then asks you to select a team to enter it with):

If you can't quickly find a partner, just put your interest here and we'll just partner each of us up. Remember, this is about having a laugh with each other and not a super sweaty tournament, although i'm sure you'll have good banter shooting each other in the face!

We can then organise your games on a night which will only probably take 10 minutes, and you can then move on to Warzone as a whole group or whatever else you were gonna play that night! Extra people can jump in and take the Codcaster role if they really want to spectate too! 😄 We'll come back to this topic when its running and keep people informed of the scores and when you might play to make a night of it.

Anyway, lets have some fun. I'm in it, but I need a partner in crime so need to see some names below so i can ask you (or you can ask me) to group up! Funny team names are allowed too, just grab a pick and add a description - my team that has been entered is called 'Shotgun and Pliers' and you can see who else has entered one along the way.

If this is a success we can keep doing these - I'm counting on you FG!! 😄❤️

I'm resurrecting this again! We can defo get the few teams together i'm sure of it 👊😎

I'm getting @Diddums with me and we already had 2 other teams joined up @Macca89  and @Lurch  being one and @LordBaguette  and @Misneach_  being the other.

@slamminbones  let's get you paired up with @Greboth like ol' Grebones time! I'm sure he'll get involved 😎

That means we only need 8 more people to make 4 teams. Let's get your sexy ass names down and see if we can have this Gunfight tourney sometime this century 😅

I'll tag a few that have been playing of late too so they can see this @Luseth  @Riley J  @IRaMPaGe  @JBR-Kiwi  @jordie1892  @TheMuggySpud  @Stretch616  @Glen11  @Dylanimo16  and anyone else that has MW2019! Comment below if you can or create a team on the tournament!