SnowRunner

This game is definitely worth a look - Spintires was a very unique game a few years ago and Mudrunner was an impressive follow-up. The newest game SnowRunner which has been out a year is also growing immensely in popularity. These are driving-based games that simulate physics to an incredible accuracy with some astonishing attention to detail. You have to navigate your way through all sorts of tricky terrain and it's very challenging. Co-op can also be played too which adds a lot more to the experience. 

It's always been well supported by Twitch streamers. I liked the look of it but heard it's one of those games that encourages you to buy better vehicles rather than grind them out. Might be wrong though. Think it was a Worthabuy vid that put me off.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I bought the PS4 version for my PS5 and it did not go well

1034452497_SnowrunnerIssue.thumb.jpg.4d3cd59dcca829f83c230cb7fe671f51.jpg

Some major rendering issues which not only look shite but also further impacted the gameplay.  Thankfully I managed to pull off a miracle:-

image.png.518154fd10d621f63b10147ce0a9135e.png

Very disappointing outcome but I didn't buy a PS5 to play games that look like a PS2 version at times. Really not sure why this occurred especially when the PS4 version appears fine 

682051111_Snowrunnerexp.thumb.png.eadd05b361517018f0c0bd88aa28857b.png

Anyhow, delighted I managed to get a refund from Sony and I'll put my money into something else. Shame as I was looking forward to playing this over Easter but I really can't be bothered in dealing with issues like this.

36 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I bought the PS4 version for my PS5 and it did not go well

1034452497_SnowrunnerIssue.thumb.jpg.4d3cd59dcca829f83c230cb7fe671f51.jpg

Some major rendering issues which not only look shite but also further impacted the gameplay.  Thankfully I managed to pull off a miracle:-

image.png.518154fd10d621f63b10147ce0a9135e.png

Very disappointing outcome but I didn't buy a PS5 to play games that look like a PS2 version at times. Really not sure why this occurred especially when the PS4 version appears fine 

682051111_Snowrunnerexp.thumb.png.eadd05b361517018f0c0bd88aa28857b.png

Anyhow, delighted I managed to get a refund from Sony and I'll put my money into something else. Shame as I was looking forward to playing this over Easter but I really can't be bothered in dealing with issues like this.

Interesting, I bought the game back when I had a 4Pro. I've not logged into it since getting the 5. I do like the game. FG nights would be fun!

1 hour ago, Shucker said:

Will definitely check it out. I wasn't interested in non-racing games but then I discovered American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. I thought they looks totally silly and lame but now I'm hooked. It's just so perfectly chill... until I have to back a trailer up without jackknifing it.

And I get to drive and customize my childhood dream rig!!

00000000005EF64D.jpeg

00000000005EF64E.jpeg

I remember buying ETS2 back in 2013 for £3.74 and now I have over 500 hours in it and over 1200 in American Truck Simulator! Those games are absolute phenomenons!