Total War Rome Remastered

J4MES OX4D

Did not see this coming

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1616779745
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Total War: ROME REMASTERED lets you relive the legacy that defined the award-winning strategy game series. Remastered to 4K with multiple improvements to visuals as well as refinements to gameplay...

This was an extraordinary game back in the day that really propelled the series spanning over 20 years. Shogun was a great introduction but this was the game that really did it for me. It'll be interesting to see if it stands the test of time and can be brought up to date without losing the original feel. 50% off to owners of the original so that's just £12.49 for me! 

I was a huge fan of the total war series and it’s one of the few things that make me hanker for a pc , although not even sure it would run. Actually preferred MW2 to Rome, the wide variety of factions and the religious underplay just made it an amazing game. Good strategy and then the battles were epic.

Always remember those battles were you were totally outmanned but got the good ground, like a hill, and just held on for dear life. Amazing game