Ahoy :)

Ophelia

Hi folks, here through connection with @TurboR56Mini .  Long time primarily PC gamer and relatively old person, history includes early-days Quake multiplayer, Unreal Tournament, and over... 15? years in MMORPGS (DAoC, WoW), and more recently D2 (pre-beyond light) , Deep Rock, Monster Hunter World and now Valheim amongst others.

Happy to get to know folks, and contribute wherever possible!

Cheers,

Jess

Welcome to FG Jess, nice to have another PC player in the community we're a pretty decent bunch for the most part except...um ok I just saw the size of my exceptions list, so I'll restart. We're a pretty horrible bunch except, except there's noone at all on that list.

Good luck 👍😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Welcome aboad matey. I love that you used Ahoy, it's so underutilized these days.

There are a few folk here on PC. Slowly over time as people get older and have more money or space available, it becomes a thing to build or buy a decent PC for gaming.

I have neither money or space, so I'm on PS4 which is all good.

Nice that you found it to "The Forum" The place to discuss many different topics with some interesting people. I'm sure you will enjoy it here and fit in perfectly fine!

48 minutes ago, TurboR56Mini said:

Welcome! 

Seriously... that's the best you can do?

@Ophelia  - welcome to FG! I'm sure Carl has told you about me. But, if he hasn't, I'm La... I try to help out around here a little.

FG is filled with a bunch of fun, witty, all-around good people. Feel free to post anything about gaming (or non-gaming stuff). The forums are our home... and sometimes, Discord is our little side bar of nonsense.

Hope to see you on! Welcome!

2 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Seriously... that's the best you can do?

@Ophelia  - welcome to FG! I'm sure Carl has told you about me. But, if he hasn't, I'm La... I try to help out around here a little.

FG is filled with a bunch of fun, witty, all-around good people. Feel free to post anything about gaming (or non-gaming stuff). The forums are our home... and sometimes, Discord is our little side bar of nonsense.

Hope to see you on! Welcome!

What she said...

Welcome to FG Jess @Ophelia ! Hopefully you can already see we're a unique family here so I'm sure you'll fit right in 😄

Looking forward to some Valheim too myself as its kinda got a lot of us hooked of late.

Have you ever had a console before? We also have some great console nights too on many games.

Like La @RenFengge  said, take a look around and get involved wherever you want/can. Any questions, just shout up but other than that hopefully I'll see you in the Meadows smashing up some Trolls very soon!

Thanks @GazzaGarratt!  I had consoles here and there growing up (Coleco, Atari, Nintendo, Dreamcast, Jaguar, etc) but firmly in the PC space as an adult.

While i'm here, if anyone wants to join me in Deep Rock Galactic, Vermintide II, Risk of Rain II or any other PC co-op games, feel free to find me on steam (Ophelia) 🙂