Playstation probably won't get future Bethesda games.

MrBiron

MXEFn5UsFELBwasY9nmqdg-1200-80.jpg
WWW.TECHRADAR.COM

It looks like future Bethesda titles will be Xbox exclusives

It was bound to happen. MS won't have spent all that money just to let their main competitor have their games.

PS owners will be upset but then PS owners also liked to brag that PS has the best exclusives.

Personally I'm fine with it as I'll have both consoles.

fart.gif

They’re all better on PC anyways.  It does make you wonder if Sony is going to have that “Well fuck you too” move and try to buy up a big developer as well.  I had read some articles about possibly buying square Enix, but I doubt that would happen. 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

1 hour ago, Riff Machine said:

They’re all better on PC anyways.  It does make you wonder if Sony is going to have that “Well fuck you too” move and try to buy up a big developer as well.  I had read some articles about possibly buying square Enix, but I doubt that would happen. 

I think Sony have shown how to do exclusives really well so I don't worry too much for them. Personally I feel Bethesda's best days havent been back for a while yet.

30 minutes ago, jordie1892 said:

If it looks like I'll miss out on a Fallout/Elder Scrolls game for having bought the PS5, I'll have a little cry whilst reconsidering my life choices...

🤣🤣  tbh, you just need a gaming PC to go alongside your PS5. Sounds like a good life choice to me!!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 hours ago, MrBiron said:
MXEFn5UsFELBwasY9nmqdg-1200-80.jpg
WWW.TECHRADAR.COM

It looks like future Bethesda titles will be Xbox exclusives

It was bound to happen. MS won't have spent all that money just to let their main competitor have their games.

PS owners will be upset but then PS owners also liked to brag that PS has the best exclusives.

Personally I'm fine with it as I'll have both consoles.

Zero part of me is sad about this. Zero lol. I have always considered Bethesda to be better on PC... Also, nothing they release lately is not a "must have". I have a PC. I have a PS5. I'm good lol.

1 hour ago, Riff Machine said:

I would be super shocked if Square allowed themselves to be acquired by Sony. Their history lends them towards "partnerships" and not wanting to be dictated by Nintendo, Sony, or whoever else. But, it's a new era, so anything is possible.