Horse Racing

Dan94

Anyone on here into Horse Racing? Cheltenham is next week, anyone going to watch/have a flutter?

I used to be into it quite a bit when I was back at my old job where I had a few mates who had family members involved, so a few festivals I won between 200-400 quid a few times.

Not really @Dan94 , i've tended to try and not get too involved becase I was always worried about the worst outcome (empty pocket!). I used to love going Dog Racing though, probably because it was a little simpler to understand and I learned how to read the form, etc when I used to go every year for my Grandads birthday meal.

Is there anything particular that summarises what you look from Cheltenham at all?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

22 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not really @Dan94 , i've tended to try and not get too involved becase I was always worried about the worst outcome (empty pocket!). I used to love going Dog Racing though, probably because it was a little simpler to understand and I learned how to read the form, etc when I used to go every year for my Grandads birthday meal.

Is there anything particular that summarises what you look from Cheltenham at all?

Not overly, I just tend to have a little go at big festivals (Cheltenham, Aintree etc), don't really follow it week to week

I should really get into this...at least just for the big day ones, like yourself @Dan94 .

I've heard so many people this weekend win quite a few bets. Not sure how @Macca89  and @LordBaguette  got on as they like their flutters!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Periodically I really get into horse racing , esp if I’m not too busy, as Finding the time to study the form is tough . Look forward to all the big race meetings although I’m more into flat than jumps. Go to the derby every year (Covid permitting ) , just love Epsom on derby day , probably my favourite day of the year .

Statt of the flat season in a couple of weeks I always find super interesting , all the hype and the classic trials. Watched a load of Cheltenham as well (as I’m WFH ) but not much luck ! Think I backed that lady jockey every time she didn’t win !