Resident Alien

Greboth

I mentioned this last Friday and I don't think anyone in the party has been watching it so for those that aren't - you should be and those that are - you're awesome.

It follows an alien (Alan Tudyk - Firefly, A Knights Tale, Dodgeball, Conman) who has crash landed in Colorado where he takes over the identity of a small town doctor and helps to investigate a murder while trying to complete his mission.

MV5BYTFkNDFhZGEtZjA2Ni00M2Q4LWFlMWEtZGFh
WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Chris Sheridan. With Alan Tudyk, Sara Tomko, Corey Reynolds, Alice Wetterlund. It follows a crash-landed alien named...

Tudyk fits the role perfectly as the alien who has studied humans (mostly through Law and Order) but doesn't really understand.  The writing is brilliant; a mix of drama and dry comedy though the comedy is often deadpan and a out of the blue as Tudyk.  There isn't many "comedies" that I find actual laugh out loud funny but this is one.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I love Alan Tudyk in Firefly. Looks pretty good although I'd be watching it on my own as Hayley hates alien stuff cos she thinks its not real...well, duh 😄

Great news, it has been renewed for a second season 😄

There's been a few unexpected things happen in recent eps but it continues to be funny.  Also Giorgio Tsoukalis gets a cameo so that's always a win (the 'I'm not saying it's aliens but aliens' meme guy).

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png