Amazon Hitler Logo

I don't know where you find these people James but I'll say this much. Amazon has some very shitty employment practices that actually have a material impact on many people's lives. So its a real shame the energy is not directed there, to things that actually matter.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

19 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I cannot believe people go so triggered over this

_117346142_hitler.png

People were literally having meltdowns and threatening to 'boycott' Amazon and their services for life if they didn't amend their 'Nazi-inspired' logo😅

Just swap the picture of Hitler for Charlie Chaplin then everyones happy

cba

5 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I don't know where you find these people James but I'll say this much. Amazon has some very shitty employment practices that actually have a material impact on many people's lives. So its a real shame the energy is not directed there, to things that actually matter.

Unfortunately most of the people who bitch and whine about such things on Twitter like this incident are the ones that actually have a Prime subscription and are avid users of such services which includes Twitch. They don't seem very vocal in their virtue signalling when it comes to important matters so they latch onto stupid things like this. It's all fake rage really for social media brownie points. 

Kinda reminds me about the modern slavery situation against BooHoo in Leicester where the very people that were furious about it were the very ones still happily shopping with them months later.  I saw an Amazon advert the other day showcasing a fleet of pristine electric vans whilst my poor old courier turns up in a rustbucket 1996 Ford Transit😂

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Unfortunately most of the people who bitch and whine about such things on Twitter like this incident are the ones that actually have a Prime subscription and are avid users of such services which includes Twitch. They don't seem very vocal in their virtue signalling when it comes to important matters so they latch onto stupid things like this. It's all fake rage really for social media brownie points. 

Kinda reminds me about the modern slavery situation against BooHoo in Leicester where the very people that were furious about it were the very ones still happily shopping with them months later.  I saw an Amazon advert the other day showcasing a fleet of pristine electric vans whilst my poor old courier turns up in a rustbucket 1996 Ford Transit😂

The funny thing is, I suspect people have been doing this for centuries.

In the 1800s the sending of moralistic letters to newspapers by people showing how moral they were to each other is even and mocked featured in David Copperfield by Dickens when he introduces Mrs Micawber. I love me some Dickens. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg