Mass Effect Tease - Henry Cavill

RenFengge

Rumors are terrible... but I'm so here for it. 

Because 1) I love the original trilogy and never knew modern games could have such depth outside the JRPG world. 2) I've sort of been a fan of Cavill since The Count of Monte Cristo. And, 3) He's a gamer and will do his best to do justice to the series.

7t3jw8CC3CE8sTFgE9ssbB-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

The actor posted an image on his Instagram that contains blurry text about Mass Effect 3.

god imagine a well made mass effect trilogy series, it will destroy me emotionally like the first time i played them, it's easily the best game series for me even with the mediocre ending

Now then, my only issue with this is what version of Shep we will get.

The thing about the games is that you could play him as a nice guy, or a bit of a wanker, you could choose your love interest....and you have to choose on more than one occasion which of your companions lives or dies. 

Netflix did a show a year or two ago where you could choose between options at various stages, that would be cool if you could choose your Shepherd and some of his or hers or theres decisions 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

god imagine a well made mass effect trilogy series, it will destroy me emotionally like the first time i played them, it's easily the best game series for me even with the mediocre ending

We are/were/have watched The Expanse. And, seriously, I got serious Mass Effect vibes watching it.

It can be done. It can be such an amazing limited-run series.

If it's done, the romances, I hope, would be what was the most common with the best arcs. For Fem-Sheps, that would be Garrus. For Male-Sheps, it would be Liara. (IMHO)

I, truly, loved the ending. But, I also played the series after it was fixed.

37 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Netflix did a show a year or two ago where you could choose between options at various stages, that would be cool if you could choose your Shepherd and some of his or hers or theres decisions 🙂

What show was that?

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Bandersnatch I think it was called, by Charlie Brooker the guy who made Black Mirror

Ohhhh!!! I remember seeing that and thinking I would watch it. But for whatever reason, I could barely get through Black Mirror. It's a great series, but I haven't been so disturbed by a show in a long time lol.