Gran Turismo 7 - now 2022

phil bottle

I always find it funny when important gaming information turns up in a non gaming media. This from PS5 head honcho Jim Ryan...in GQ 🙄

"GT7 has been impacted by Covid-related production challenges and therefore will shift from 2021 to 2022. With the ongoing pandemic, it’s a dynamic and changing situation and some critical aspects of game production have been slowed over the past several months. We’ll share more specifics on GT7’s release date when available.”

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I always find it funny when important gaming information turns up in a non gaming media. This from PS5 head honcho Jim Ryan...in GQ 🙄

"GT7 has been impacted by Covid-related production challenges and therefore will shift from 2021 to 2022. With the ongoing pandemic, it’s a dynamic and changing situation and some critical aspects of game production have been slowed over the past several months. We’ll share more specifics on GT7’s release date when available.”

Might actually be able to get a ps5 by then😉

13 hours ago, techno said:

Might actually be able to get a ps5 by then😉

This game was one of the few reasons for picking up a PS5 but I hear Sony are planning to let more of their games go to PC...... here's hoping😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Devastated but understandable. There will be a tipping point as to when we can expect games to meet their original aspirational dates but we're not there yet so whilst its annoying we have yet another PS5 game not out anywhere near its launch date, it'll hopefully be worth the wait.

If anyone is ever interested in Gran Turismo 7, this is the time to now grab GT Sport for literally peanuts as I can see that game being played with FGers all year round personally.