First Person Mod

J4MES OX4D

7 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

This.

There are far too many times in FPS games where I don't know that 1) I'm running in a corner, 2) can't get out of a hole that might have something above me impeding me, 3) die from a mob of enemies because I didn't realize I could just like, jump up and left, and/or 4) utterly fail jumping puzzles because I can't gauge where I'm jumping (thank you swords for giving me Third Person POV, so I die less)

I mean, all in good fun... but I'm far too uncoordinated in real life to have it fully translate into the game world lol.

On 2/23/2021 at 9:59 AM, phil bottle said:

I'm the opposite, prefer first person.

But many of the best survival games, like DayZ, give the option to switch between the two, so that would be a cool feature imo🙂

An option would be great. I mean, you can already zoom in and out very quickly using the mouse wheel and it goes into first person when you put yourself in a tight spot. On the main though with survival games, it works really well in 3rd person. First Person is for more intense games imo, and why I enjoy Destiny far more than the Division, which is probably still the best 3rd person game i've played.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb