Track requests

phil bottle

Following some comments on WhatsApp, thought I'd set this thread up for race requests.

I know @Mikepjbell and @JBR-Kiwi are interested in trying out the rally tracks.

We could do that next week if nobody is averse to it. Not a massive fan myself but always happy to give it a go. Some also like the occasional wet experience.

This week's Tuesday races are back mirroring this week's GTS daily races but it doesn't always have to be me setting up the event, tracks and lobbies, so say in this thread anything you want added or changed. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The only thing I’d say is to using a wider selection of cars.  We tend to stick to N100, N200, Gr4 and Gr3 - as do the weekly races to be fair.  Though I think it could be fun to try some of the cars out the higher N classes.

The only potential problem will be leaving people out as typically they’re expensive cars and those who haven’t played it much won’t have a car or be able to afford one.

With the races announced the weekend before, maybe decide these a whole week or two in advance? As that should be enough time for those who want to join to obtain a car.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

2 hours ago, Mikepjbell said:

Circuit de la Sarthe

GR. 3 or GR. 2

Weather: Rain

Time of day: Late or night if possible? 

8 laps with 1 pitstop (wets with enough tyre wear) 

Thoughts? 

I believe only Tokyo and Red Bull have been set up to allow wet conditions.

There is a glitch in the lobbies where you can get other tracks to look wet but they're not set up properly.

Tokyo again? 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, Greboth said:

The only thing I’d say is to using a wider selection of cars.  We tend to stick to N100, N200, Gr4 and Gr3 - as do the weekly races to be fair.  Though I think it could be fun to try some of the cars out the higher N classes.

The only potential problem will be leaving people out as typically they’re expensive cars and those who haven’t played it much won’t have a car or be able to afford one.

With the races announced the weekend before, maybe decide these a whole week or two in advance? As that should be enough time for those who want to join to obtain a car.

Can take that on board.

Still thinking of starting a league next month and would aim to advertise all league races via a quarterly calendar but I'm still in two minds if it's worth the effort 😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

30 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I believe only Tokyo and Red Bull have been set up to allow wet conditions.

There is a glitch in the lobbies where you can get other tracks to look wet but they're not set up properly.

Tokyo again? 

I think still do that Le Mans track then but during the day in Gr. 2 or 3 in that case. 

Happy with Red Bull Ring or Tokyo again in the wet, it just adds that extra bit of fun. I really enjoyed that wet Tokyo race! 

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Can take that on board.

Still thinking of starting a league next month and would aim to advertise all league races via a quarterly calendar but I'm still in two minds if it's worth the effort 😁

I was wondering what was going on about the league last week.  It probably isn’t worth the effort but still think you should do it 😆 Though if you do it and there’s anything I can do to help out, just let me know.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

6 hours ago, Greboth said:

I was wondering what was going on about the league last week.  It probably isn’t worth the effort but still think you should do it 😆 Though if you do it and there’s anything I can do to help out, just let me know.

I want it to be March to May, June to August and then September to November. I put all of the tracks onto Excel already so just need to finish it off. Maybe this week as I'm using up annual leave on Thursday and Friday. Cheers 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg