Designs by: The Bearded Guru

TurboR56Mini

It was so cool to get on and look around the building you guys have been doing last night. Now I have started to build my little house in the base I look forward to seeing you all on there more! 

Thanks @TurboR56Mini and @GazzaGarrattfor the hints, tips and patience as I get back up to speed. 

I will see you all Sunday night for sure!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

On 4/2/2021 at 11:21 AM, G_dub52 said:

It was so cool to get on and look around the building you guys have been doing last night. Now I have started to build my little house in the base I look forward to seeing you all on there more! 

Thanks @TurboR56Mini and @GazzaGarrattfor the hints, tips and patience as I get back up to speed. 

I will see you all Sunday night for sure!

We need to get a general thread so we can all share our builds and fancy things we've made me thinks. I'm really happy with how my abstract home is coming along.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Well, the double stone pillar Plains base is officially constructed. Iron beams are a thing a beauty and @Tar-Eruntalion and I built it so high that it's snowing. Yes, snowing in the middle of the Plains. Don't worry about climbing either, there is an "Elevator" of sorts...and it's glorious! Our new windmill is there churning away, that sucker ramps up like crazy up there. So many new possibilities, I'm officially ready for Plains exploration.  

20210502211702_1.jpg

20210502221443_1.jpg

20210502211438_1.jpg

20210502192221_1.jpg

20210502191619_1.jpg

20210502175144_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

damn that looks beautiful, god i wish there wasn't such a time zone difference so we could do more together

Plenty more plains bases to construct my friend. High or low is the way.