Valheim - Mod All the Things?

RenFengge

At the risk of giving @TurboR56Mini  and other crafty players even more "tools" to make our bases, camps, and outposts beautiful... has anyone looked into Valheim Plus for our server/world?

Really. I just want a shareable map for exploration progress. But, it has other stuff too. Oh, NexusMods... always there to make things prettier.

ValheimDedicatedServermain.jpg
WWW.GINX.TV

Despite not having official mod support, a Valheim Plus mod has appeared online with some excellent features. Here's how you can install it with ease.

Some interesting stuff in there @RenFengge . I think whilst its still early days and its only been mainly yourself, @TurboR56Mini , @FallenDark200  and myself on during the week, I think we may need to see how the next few weeks pan out. I imagine the game will be getting a number of updates in the next number of weeks because the game has rocketed up the charts and is massively popular right now.

The enhancements do look great, I will admit that! Map sharing is a bonus 😄

My brain has always been at the start to play it vanilla for a bit because its much easier to get new players all together and getting involved in whatever we're up to.

If we could start raising funds, we could even start a second server with this mod on it, if thats possible to have both saved files separately? Just my 2p so far 😄

Agreed on playing vanilla.. trying desperately hard to not look up stuff either. Most of the joy is from "discovering" things.

I just want a shareable map lol.

And fundraising, yeah. I have been thinking about it the moment you guys created a server. What's the cost looking like for a second server?

Shareable map in vanilla. This. Do it now, devs. 

Mod pack....not yet or @Grebothwill be building a bloody nuclear reactor and demanding Refined Storage cuz he needs somewhere to store All The Things! 😂😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

As it’s not an official mod yet, it would be a nightmare getting it on the server...well, not a nightmare but I’d have to click more than 3 buttons 😉 In all seriousness, if it’s not supported by gtx gaming, I won’t be putting it on because it nulls all our support. 

I’m sure it’ll be added in the future but I’d like others to have a proper go at the vanilla version before modding it. Further down the line, I’m up for modding the hell outta it.

2 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Agreed on playing vanilla.. trying desperately hard to not look up stuff either. Most of the joy is from "discovering" things.

I just want a shareable map lol.

And fundraising, yeah. I have been thinking about it the moment you guys created a server. What's the cost looking like for a second server?

Cost is around £12 a month, which is around $18 I think.

34 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Cost is around £12 a month, which is around $18 I think.

Is there an annual cost that shows a discount? 

I'm all for chipping in/covering it. I mean, I waste more per month on just buying myself chocolate bars lol.