COD WW2 2?

J4MES OX4D

It ain't looking good for this game. Nearly August and we haven't seen or heard a single official bit of news about the game.

I really hope this is the year that COD fails massively and Activi$ion are forced to rethink their release cycle for the game.

fart.gif

5 hours ago, MrBiron said:

It ain't looking good for this game. Nearly August and we haven't seen or heard a single official bit of news about the game.

I really hope this is the year that COD fails massively and Activi$ion are forced to rethink their release cycle for the game.

Yeah I forgot about it, I only think of Warzone now when I think of COD.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

5 hours ago, MrBiron said:

If it wasn't for YouTubers mentioning it I wouldn't remember it exists, or maybe exists 🤷

Maybe this is a good thing. We've been saying for ages we need to get away from yearly purchases for very little gain between games.

43 minutes ago, techno said:

Even though apparently it's hacked to shit. 

What's funny is that many of the top streamers cheat and some have been caught red handed but all of that is brushed under the carpet and forgotten about after a few days. When there was the reverse boosting scandal, Activision's solution was to take down the sites using their very own open API that exposed this behaviour rather than deal with the issue and users exploiting it. Warzone's credibility is in the gutter and it's beyond belief that people still bother playing it and spend money. When you have 30+ players cheating out of 150 then what's the point?