FG Battlefield V Night?

Macca89

Looking at @GazzaGarratt most recent topic about the reveal of Battlefield 6 coming soon.... A few of us thought it would be great to start investing a little time into the current title.

Let's face it, BV wasn't at its peak when it first came out with some horrible glitches, horrible wait time on matchmaking etc but that has all been fixed now and honestly makes for a fantastic multilayer game which is very much based on choosing the right load out for your character, whether it be, Assault, Medic, Support or Recon, all each have their perks to help out the team.

I've spoken with Cal and he says a few are up for a game tonight, Ste definitely, Maybe Marc and Aaron, also spoken with James and Jordie who might be up for it so we could possibly have 7, if anyone else would be interested In joining us, I would definitely suggest purchasing EA Play as it is only £3.99 a month and you got a fantastic amount of games, such as BV, Battlefront 2, Titanfall 2 (Another we might be playing soon) NHL, Fifa, UFC and so much more. In my opinion it's definitely worth the price unlike PS Now which is definitely overpriced at £8 a month and not much on their.

If you guys are up for it, we will be joining the main FG chat later tonight so tag along if interested, cheers guys 😁👍

Awesome shout @Macca89 . Whilst I haven't got it yet, its great to see another game get a few people together. I'm keeping an eye on it and will try and pick it up next payday if I can. Looking forward to all those 50000000 yard sniper shots! 🤣😎

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'll be back on it soon @STE M , I think some play in the mid-week if you're about?

Absolutely mate. Trying to rediscover the love of gaming ... again 😢😂😂

17 hours ago, STE M said:

Absolutely mate. Trying to rediscover the love of gaming ... again 😢😂😂

What you missed buddy? Just Battlefield or just the grouping up with your favourite FG buddies? 😁

43 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What you missed buddy? Just Battlefield or just the grouping up with your favourite FG buddies? 😁

I've played battlefield every time i put on the PlayStation 😂 I've no desire to play thats what the problem is .  Of course ganging up with you feckers is always a bonus ❤

1 hour ago, STE M said:

I've played battlefield every time i put on the PlayStation 😂 I've no desire to play thats what the problem is .  Of course ganging up with you feckers is always a bonus ❤

Variety is the spice of life i'm finding - and pushing yourself into these things when you don't quite feel it will make an impact in a positive way. I don't mean all games too, i mean also getting out and about (not sure what the covid situation is though where you are). I love Destiny but I enjoy it far more now that I don't feel like i have to play it every day. Similar to BF5. A few rounds here and there are great or a night of it, and then i move to the next game we're all playing.

Lets get another night setup even if its midweek on BF5 but also let us know what other games you have and when you're normally around so we can get other game nights in too 😎👍