Greetings All

FlaminPinguGaming

Hey all! I'm Tom aka FlaminPingu. I'm 31 years old and live in the North East of England (UK). Love all things, games, anime, films/series and music. I work as Assistant General Manager in a bar called the Palm and I've been streaming since January this year. I have about 6k hours in Dota 2, currently hosting a Valheim server(my new addiction) and the Medium. Currently watching Dr. Stone, Jujutsu Kaisen, Attack on Titan. Also watching Snow Piercer, Sons of Anarchy and Ru Paul's Drag Race. Always down to play new games and I love being involved with communities that like to play and have fun competative or for the lolz. Anything else anyone would like to know, ask away! Anyone up for playing some games send me a message!

Welcome to the forum dude, plenty of people here who play a wide range of games.

There’s a Personal Progress Report section where you can document your progression on games etc, might be something you’d be interested in.

There’s a lot of us loving Valheim at the moment, so will no doubt bump into you on that.

Hey Tom @FlaminPinguGaming ! Welcome to FG 😄

Rich is right when he says PPRs are the way to go tell us even more about yourself! What other games do you play? Is it just PC or do you play on console too? Its predominantly PlayStation and PC here but we do see more Xbox people coming around, mainly because of the Game Pass value.

FG is a unique place where we all get to know each other on a completely different scale. You could say the most dysfunctional family around and that would be an understatement 😄 Like i mentioned to your better half @Kimmi29  the other day, take a look around and get involved in anything and everywhere. Hopefully we can jump into some games at some point, especially Valheim as its kicked off a storm over recent weeks.

Here's hoping you have a great stay at FG and become a proper FGer 😁