ForerverGaming - Valheim (dedicated server)

phil bottle

We now have a 24/7 server up and running for FGers.

Look for ForeverGaming - Valheim in server list.

PM either me, @tronic44, or @GazzaGarrattand we can provide the password.

🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Behold, I'm am all powerful on 7 days to die. I can smite zombies at will, I shall lead you all to victory. Guys....... Guys?

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

In case anyone hops onto the FG server for Valheim... Below is my map so far. @TurboR56Mini  and I have scouted a majority of the first coast. He has build up the Black Forest Base (after we killed the troll hanging out there) and Outpost #2. Outpost #1 is still bare. Outpost #3 may be in the north area on the coast between the northwest dungeon and Base HQ. Depends on what we do tomorrow. I'll post new maps as I explore more.

Things to note:

• We have left various basic armor, weapons, and an assortment of other items at HQ (and a few things at the outposts). All items that have been discovered are at HQ.
  • There is another Troll near the northwest dungeon. Bring a team... with tons of fire arrows. This is how @TurboR56Mini  and I killed the troll at the Black Forest Base. (You're welcome. It's now less terrifying to wander into the Black Forest)
  • Black Forest Base is decently equipped. We still need to upgrade the workbench to level 3.
  • Outposts #1 and #2 only have level 1 workbenches.

FGValheimMap15022021.png

3 hours ago, FlaminPinguGaming said:

I've just joined FG, am I ok to jump on this server?

Hello mate, yes of course. Once we get you in the FG Discord a few of us can jump on and give you the FG tour.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

12 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I almost got this today but didn't do it.  If it's early access, I'll let you all test it out for a while then I'll pick it up later on.  

You better have this by the end of the day. This is a whole lotta fun for nice and chilled moments over the week.

4 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I’m liking these dedi servers we’ve got going, what shall we open next...hmm...

This is soooooo much fun. Loving seeing how many people are enjoying them so far ❤️ More servers you say? 😈

10 hours ago, RenFengge said:

In case anyone hops onto the FG server for Valheim... Below is my map so far. @TurboR56Mini  and I have scouted a majority of the first coast. He has build up the Black Forest Base (after we killed the troll hanging out there) and Outpost #2. Outpost #1 is still bare. Outpost #3 may be in the north area on the coast between the northwest dungeon and Base HQ. Depends on what we do tomorrow. I'll post new maps as I explore more.

Things to note:

• We have left various basic armor, weapons, and an assortment of other items at HQ (and a few things at the outposts). All items that have been discovered are at HQ.
  • There is another Troll near the northwest dungeon. Bring a team... with tons of fire arrows. This is how @TurboR56Mini  and I killed the troll at the Black Forest Base. (You're welcome. It's now less terrifying to wander into the Black Forest)
  • Black Forest Base is decently equipped. We still need to upgrade the workbench to level 3.
  • Outposts #1 and #2 only have level 1 workbenches.

FGValheimMap15022021.png

Such a great update. I'd love to see loads of these incoming. These are great to help people understand whats going on and what they may have missed. It also keeps people involved in where we are as all of us can't get on at the same time these days.

I'm thinking of making my way to the South East Dungeo I found yesterday. Maybe over the next few days around FIFA and GT Sport nights if I can. Are the Dungeons a fun little activity then?

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm thinking of making my way to the South East Dungeo I found yesterday. Maybe over the next few days around FIFA and GT Sport nights if I can. Are the Dungeons a fun little activity then?

I'm in for the dungeon!

I present to the FG Server... the Wolf Sanctuary... where I am building a wall around this Meadows section... and letting all the wolves eat as soon as the 1 star deer and boar spawn from the sky into their mouths.

For sale, we have deer hides, leather, and some wolf pelts from heroic wolves giving their lives to the pack to protect it from Surtlings, Trolls, Skeletons, and some wayward Fulings. Although, a few wolves decided to test their might against a hoard of Lox...

For those looking for shiny things to adorn themselves and friends, we have Black Metal bars in addition to Silver, Iron, Copper, and Bronze.

May you happily wander onto my Wolf Sanctuary and enjoy your visit.

20210513135904_1.jpg20210513132417_1.jpg

Friends!

My wolf sanctuary's wall is now complete! May all the wolves and cubs enjoy the safety of the meadows without fear of a wayward Fuling or agitating a Lox. There is still some danger from the Deathsquitos coming over the walls, but overall, the danger to the growing pack has been greatly lessened.

There is now enough (more than enough) wolves to fend off any raids that may occur within the walls. A few may perish in their battle, but the sacrifice of 3 - 5 wolves for the whole pack, of probably over 200 wolves, is worth it.

I'll be tweaking things in here... I want to try to create paths to each entrance and rest point. I might double up the walls. We'll see.

6 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

oh no!!! what have you done😱

200 wolves might be vastly underestimating them... I'm working on a "Rest Point" in the north end of the sanctuary, and for whatever reason, that is now surrounded by at least 50 wolves.

I thought it would be interesting to build a place that went with the slope of the mountain...

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Shall we rename it the DLZ? Dog Lag Zone 😄

Hah. To be fair, since @TurboR56Mini 's and @Tar-Eruntalion 's massive, beautiful, and collective structures are not around, the lag isn't terrible. I haven't really terraformed anything for that purpose, which also contributes to the lag. Resources have been brought to the area, and the only things removed are trees and rocks that are in the way.

Building the two big structures by barely leveling anything has been an interesting challenge lol.

There is a framerate drop near the main structure, but that's about it 😄 ... mostly because I haven't properly redistributed the wolves from their pen to another area.

i checked the wolf sanctuary again while i was eating now and the base is beautiful, great job La @RenFengge, man i have missed doing something relaxing and simple in valheim, destiny is nice but it's always pedal to the metal and you want to relax sometimes, when the season ends and the hearth and home update comes out i will start again valheim, i want to make my base better, maybe expand it in some ways, built better and more beautiful fortifications and a new, bigger dock cause this one isn't enough

17 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

i checked the wolf sanctuary again while i was eating now and the base is beautiful, great job La @RenFengge, man i have missed doing something relaxing and simple in valheim, destiny is nice but it's always pedal to the metal and you want to relax sometimes, when the season ends and the hearth and home update comes out i will start again valheim, i want to make my base better, maybe expand it in some ways, built better and more beautiful fortifications and a new, bigger dock cause this one isn't enough

I've been dabbling in Valheim recently as a way to de-stress. Like you said, Destiny is nice, but it's not... relaxing lol.

I'm playing around with the iron poles for support. Mostly because the slope of the roof and the distance from the ground was getting bigger the lower the floors were getting lol.

Feel free to make any aesthetic changes to either the main wolf house or the one up north near the mountain! Follow the wonky stone path to it.

Too right John @Tar-Eruntalion , i'm balancing many games atm so want to keep fresh on Valheim as its such a great game but I really should just hop back in cos even just going for a stroll around our world and picking up resources is very relaxing I do find.

I may need an updated map soon La, so I can come and visit all the Wolves....Ihope they've all got names!! 😄

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I may need an updated map soon La, so I can come and visit all the Wolves....Ihope they've all got names!! 😄

No map. Part of my fun is having people stumble upon it. Hahaah. Imagine the fun of wandering around, then hearing a constant howl of wolves, and you go, "What is that? Where is it coming from? WHAT IS THIS WALL??"

That's my fun.

Or, "What is this portal?"

Lol.

I hope those who were able to log into the new server are enjoying it! Kinda cool that we have 2 servers now.

Anyway, I wanted to post about my wanderings and "beacons of hope" to weary explorers of Valheim.

Originally, you may have stumbled upon various campfires I left around. I do enjoy just dropping a campfire in the dark, not so friendly areas.

Next, in our original server, you may have discovered my Wolf Sanctuary!

Now, in our new server, I have decided to somewhat "upgrade" my "beacons of hope" with little houses that I have repaired along the way. If you happen upon these places and see that I may have claimed a bed, do not worry! Feel free to dismantle and recreate the bed, so you can use it! Sometimes, while I'm repairing, I also need to "sleep", so I use the bed. Each place should also have a chest with some stuff to help you along.

Also, in the new server, @TurboR56Mini  was kind enough to create a "welcome" center. In that area, you will also find a tree farm that I sort of manage to keep a steady supply of wood and fine wood. Chop what you need. The trees in the farm have no grass under them.

I think one of the new tools is a "cartography" table, which allows us to share maps. Even though we have not unlocked it, I look forward to it! 

I think that's all. Happy Valheim-ing!

I need to get into this again, it’s real life stuff stopping me at the moment. Is Hearth and Home an expansion pack that I need?

Also, what’s the significance of no grass under the trees?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I need to get into this again, it’s real life stuff stopping me at the moment. Is Hearth and Home an expansion pack that I need?

Also, what’s the significance of no grass under the trees?

Nope, it's the base game. We got another server to try the new content without destroying all that we built on the first one. The no grass thing just indicates that @RenFenggeplanted that tree rather than it being part of the map.