The Dragon Age games are close to my heart ❤

The first one got me through a tough time and I've just been in love with the stories and the characters ever since

If anyone wants to talk about it feel free >.< 

We can talk lore or just about about favourite characters :3

I've attached a photo showing the evolution of my mage elf in Inquisition (newest on the left)

FB_IMG_1612999365957.jpg

Huge Dragon Age fan here. But, honestly, I did not dig too deep into the lore.

I played Origins about a year after it came out. Shale is one of my favorite characters. Also, seeing the character arcs of Alistair and Cullen over the whole series was truly intriguing. 

Funny thing about Origins for me was that I played the entire game without actually bothering to understand the runes or apply them until the final boss haha.

I really hope they don't tank DA4, but the BioWare we grew to love is long dead. I want to see what Tevinter is like. I want another fantastic story. I want to know what's going on with Solas! 

Shale is such a great character, I pick him up straight away in a playthough, because he's great in a fight and he's got got such a good character

I love seeing Cullen in the first one too, seeing where he starts and then seeing him progress in the next two ❤

Always get torn between romancing Alistair and Zevran, I love them both both much 😢

I agree, definitely going to be interesting to see about Tevinter! And some Solas story is going to be gripping!

6 hours ago, Kimmi29 said:

Shale is such a great character, I pick him up straight away in a playthough, because he's great in a fight and he's got got such a good character

I love seeing Cullen in the first one too, seeing where he starts and then seeing him progress in the next two ❤

Always get torn between romancing Alistair and Zevran, I love them both both much 😢

I agree, definitely going to be interesting to see about Tevinter! And some Solas story is going to be gripping!

When I picked up DAO, I actually got it on eBay with the code for Shale, so I got Shale on my initial playthrough. He is so hilarious and definitely great in battle. I mean, he is a rock lol.

I was totally into Alistair for DAO. The snarkiness and wit is just my type.

Cullen for DAI... for a quick second, I was going to go for Solas or Blackwall, but Cullen was infinitely more my type. That story arc all the way through Trespasser was just top notch.

DAI, I think, was the first game to bring me to tears, and I remembered that I was all "I'm not even halfway through this." This was also before I played the Mass Effect trilogy.

3 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I looooved Origins back in the day on 360.  I just recently started playing it again on PC.  I used to play as a mage on 360, so I'm giving an Elf a try this time around.  

I think I played as an elf for barely the beginning, then restarted as a human. I don't even know why. I need to do a run as an elf!

On 2/11/2021 at 11:56 PM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I looooved Origins back in the day on 360.  I just recently started playing it again on PC.  I used to play as a mage on 360, so I'm giving an Elf a try this time around.  

I did all the different beginnings to get the achievements but as soon as I got them all to Orzammar I always ended up playing elves for my proper playtbroughs because I can't help myself haha (devasted when I had to be human in DA2) however there was one playtbrough where I made Alistair King and I was like let's get married! And I was real upset when I couldn't because of my race so I made a human and did a whole new playtbough just to marry him 😅

On 2/12/2021 at 3:57 AM, RenFengge said:

When I picked up DAO, I actually got it on eBay with the code for Shale, so I got Shale on my initial playthrough. He is so hilarious and definitely great in battle. I mean, he is a rock lol.

I was totally into Alistair for DAO. The snarkiness and wit is just my type.

Cullen for DAI... for a quick second, I was going to go for Solas or Blackwall, but Cullen was infinitely more my type. That story arc all the way through Trespasser was just top notch.

DAI, I think, was the first game to bring me to tears, and I remembered that I was all "I'm not even halfway through this." This was also before I played the Mass Effect trilogy.

I think I played as an elf for barely the beginning, then restarted as a human. I don't even know why. I need to do a run as an elf!

He's such a sassy rock and its great ✌

I always go Cullen now for DAI, honestly melts my heart that man 

Must admit that I was lazy in my first playthrough and it was really easy to romance Blackwall, literally said a few nice things and that was it, but when I had to get him out of jail that was the final straw 🤣 

I'm obsessed with be elves 🧝‍♀️

On 2/11/2021 at 6:56 PM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Same here.  I never played 2 and I bought inquisitions but never started it.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

8 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Same here.  I never played 2 and I bought inquisitions but never started it.

I've never played 2.  I played Inquisition for a bit but it didn't feel right.  Not sure what it was.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png