Hello!

Kimmi29

Hi guys, my partner and I are avid gamers and I really want to support my other half with his twitch channel. We are in another lockdown in the UK 😷 and what else is there to do but play games ✌ and streaming is really helping him keep motivated

Feel free to follow him and show him some love twitch.tv/flaminpingugaming

I started streaming also but I stopped pretty quickly 🤣

Hi there @Kimmi29 , welcome to FG. What would be great is if you could get involved in the community and hopefully over time people will feel like they can pop over to the channel. Its a lovely unique place where we get to know each other, more than other places. And if he REALLY wants to get involved to be an FGer, then ask him to pop over too so he can introduce himself as well.

What games do you play? What platforms are you on? When did you start playing games? You looking to play games with people here?

I'd just add a little bit more and you may find that people are willing to give things a look. As you say, hopefully lockdown gives you the time to look around and get involved here 😄

Hope you enjoy your stay, Kimmi.

Thank you so much for all the info @GazzaGarratt!  I definitely will and I will mention this to him also 🙂

I can talk for days about dragon age 🤣 I'm a little bit obsessed 😶 so I will get involved with talking about it and other games I love >.<

On 2/12/2021 at 11:09 AM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Hey, Kimmi, welcome to the forum.  I've enjoyed reading your Dragon Age thread.  Hope you stick around.  Take care.  

Thank you 😊 I could talk about it for days haha